Thread: Still not verified after vouches.

Verified Hobbyist BCD greatdaddy's Avatar

Still not verified after vouches.

It's been over a month since I had two ladies vouch for me and I'm still not verified. Is anyone else dealing with this? I even send a DM to ck1942 and didn't get a response.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve been trying for over a year had multiple ladies vouch for me. All of is have sent pms to admin and still nothing

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same here. Followed rules and nothing. Frustrating.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    I'm not an Admin or anything but I was also advised In addition to the provider couches you also need to have "demonstrated contribution to the community, ie, comments on others posts ... Reviews on the girls, etc ... Once I completed a couple Reviews and a few comments, then sent a pm to ck1942 advising these all had been completed I was verified within a day or two. Hang in there...

Quote Originally Posted by greatdaddy View Post
    It's been over a month since I had two ladies vouch for me and I'm still not verified. Is anyone else dealing with this? I even send a DM to ck1942 and didn't get a response.
    If there is a backlog, perhaps the ADMIN (ck1942) could delegate to trusted colleague, to get prompt response.

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 60 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."

PLEASE ck1942. Help us out. Get some help and get caught up.

When a provider has a 'no review' policy, and she has vouched, it should be good to go. Right?