Companion's Handle: IsabellaJane
Date of Visit: 5/23/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29016-IsabellaJane
City, State: Dallas, TX
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, Doggie, Cock worship
Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
Donation: 2 Bills
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length w/color high lights
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic mix, not sure
Companion Description: Tight bod, pencil nips, petite frame w/soft skin and nice personality
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
WOW WOW WOW
This was by far one of the best visits I have had n ages. Bella was on time and handled her biz to perfection. Showed up and she was outside the hotel room door waiting w/a smile. I guess I was bit caught off guard as I was expecting the usual same ol same ol, show up wait 10-15 mins for an average exp.
Not w/Bella, matter of fact, she didn't really want me to do a post but after that exp, fellows I have to share. She didn't even look at the clock nor act as if she was going thru the motions like so many others. When we started, she really got into the sexual motions as if she was really enjoying it. She was Fu**ing me as if I was her man, at least for the hh :-) She loves to talk sexually when she's into as well and does her very best to please u n every way. She has other items on the menu that are up charge, but man o man what a WOMAN!!!!!!!
Her pics does no justice, u just have to experience her and u will b enamored like me. Good luck fellows!