Thread: Popped my agency cherry with Julie

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Popped my agency cherry with Julie

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Roses, Julie
    Date of Visit: 5/21/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Txt
    Phone Number: 346-304-5332
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes on point
    Activities: Dfk, lap dance, bbbj, bls, dt, breast play, cowgirl, k9, mish, more kissing and ass grabbing
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Short black hair
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Dominicana
    Companion Description: Beautiful breast with an amazing ass. A bit of mommy damage but not distracting. Just a beautiful woman
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Pass exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Most definitely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yeah, everyone should

Public comments:
    [SIZE=3]She open the door and gave me the biggest hug and kiss I have ever gotten. She walked me to the room and I knew I was going to have a great time. She was singing and sipping a bit of wine which made me totally relax. She offered me some but had to politely decline since I had to go back home. She was very chill and comfortable to be with, she made me laugh a couple times, but when she came back with mire wine, everything started to go ohh so nice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the intel on this one Bro.

Note to newbies, be careful about accepting drinks from people you don’t know. They could have slipped a little something extra in the drink to help them steal your wallet contents and car after you pass out. It’s called trick rolling.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE