Companion's Handle: Zena99
Date of Visit: 5/21/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: She is responsive to texts
Phone Number: In Ad
Email Address: zenarocks99@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99
City, State: Plano, TX
Type of Visit: Permanent Incall, extremely discreet
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, 5 min early!
Activities: gfe, bbbjnqns, fiv, massage bbbjnqns#2, cuddles
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1
Donation: $$ + I tip very well
Approximate age of Companion: low forties?
Hair Color and Length: exactly as pictures
Smoking Status: don't know, but didn't smell it
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: VERY sweet person, likes to be sexy, "not a hard body" as she says, but so much fun you just forget about it. If you're a BBW type, she is your bomb!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I'll just say that BBW is not my preferred body type, but saw her a while back for her notorious CW sessions (See ROS). I was so blown away, that I went back a few weeks later for a full-on GFE with double CW. Her incredibly sweet, friendly, comforting personality drew me back. I PM'd her my ideas for a session ahead of time and texted her to alert her of the message. Same day appointment. During the session she seriously wanted to exceed what I had asked for, though I couldn't keep up with what she wanted to provide! Her GFE and skills are on point, and her place (permanent incall) is very nice and comfortable. Especially if you are a bit of a newbie to serious GFE, you need to give her a try - she'll really help you enjoy it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.