Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: black past shoulder
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: on the larger side but with a nice ass to grab hold of
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
ill start this by saying i have been to the RTR and seen Kennedy so probably have been spoilt. Have been getting cabin fever over the past few months and have been thinking about a release for a while and wanted a milking session, but the RTR is too far, was browsing the forums and saw that Jo and Zena had opened a new place with an Oasis table. I have been going to AMPs but it turns out that my regular at the Asian spa in Arlington had been telling me they were closed because i had not been tipping her enough in previous visits (she was expecting a $100 tip for an L1, did i miss the memo or was the norm $40-$50 for an L1?). Anyways, back to my review. I texted back and forth with the light screening and i was good to go. Originally i was planned for 12, then it went to 1, then to 1:30 and then back to 12. I arrived in time, texted, got the instructions and headed up. Was met at the door by Jo, who looks bigger that the pictures (surprise hey?) and she let me up to the room. Offered a shower that i declined as i had showered before i left. I put the donation down and hopped on the oasis table. she disappeared with my money and returned in lingerie. I got asked lotion or oil and i went with oil. Massage started with a little playfulness and then i grabbed her ass and we were off to the races. off came the bra to reveal some natural titties with dark nipples which i sucked on, very responsive. a few more playing and Jr was ready, she dropped under the table and started an very effective L2. after a few minutes round 1 was complete and we went back to the massage. After a few minutes of that i decided to return the oral favor. clean kitty.

after a while she returned to focusing on me, with round 2. Carried on for the rest of the hour, got dressed and left. Overall a good time