Thread: Avadoll25: Fickle Doll

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Avadoll25: Fickle Doll

Companion's Handle: Avadoll25
    Date of Visit: 5/18/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: cash
    Phone Number: 210-201-6039
    Email Address: 4avadoll@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160651
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: She normally does the same thing for everyone, lol. LFK, BBBJ, BBFS(for regulars), Lingerie, lotion, rcg, cg, k9, mish, looking in mirror, lol
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 36
    Hair Color and Length: black, shoulder
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latin
    Companion Description: short, slender, small b's, mommy tummy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I used to see her all the time in the past and put up with her disregard for time, but not anymore. I tried to schedule a time with her over a week's period. Finally settled for 4 p.m. on the 18th of May because she texted me her address and that she would be there at her place at 4 p.m So I showed up at 4 p.m. and texted her that I was there and I get no response until 10:24 p.m. telling me that she had an emergency and she had to run out of the apartment without her phone, really? She left her phone at her apartment all day all night? Wow, I'm just too old for this shit. Ava thinks she's all that and she's not, but she thinks that she can get away with making men wait cause she overslept or she's running late, and she'll "make it up to you , bae" But that shit is so old. She still ******** a lot and it gets in the way with her life for sure. I know many men who agree, but they are too chicken just to be honest about her. So, I will. Sorry, but I'm just tired of her blatant disregard for people's time and it's just not cute anymore.

Edited to remove Prohibited Subject matter. KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD

emergency

The first thing i do in an emergency is leave my cell phone behind.

No session took place to constitute a review. Moved to appropriate forum. KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Sounds like a salty person since she didn’t see him. Never had a problem!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar
    She doesnt post on here looks like. Was this ad on another site? Are you a regular of hers? How did you stumble across her? /asking for a friend lol. She still in the game?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    But she looks so good and hot in her pics. I sent her a text yesterday and she answered.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Have to give a two thumbs up on this. Ava used to be all that and a bag of chips but no more. As you said, the biggest issue is her total disregard for other people`s time. The phone thing is total bs. No one these days, must less a provider, leaves home without their phone. I am an old fart , and I never leave home without mine. For younger folks their phone is like an extension of their hand. Too bad about Ava, though, she used to be something else.

I have been seeing Avadoll for years, so I guess I am a trusted regular. She has always been on time with me and even calls if she is running late.
    Sorry, you got screwed - nobody likes to have their time wasted.

Avadoll has always taken care of me
    but like I said, I have been a regular for years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I tried seeing her a couple years back and gave up because of poor TCB.