Companion's Handle: Avadoll25
Date of Visit: 5/18/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: cash
Phone Number: 210-201-6039
Email Address: 4avadoll@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160651
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: She normally does the same thing for everyone, lol. LFK, BBBJ, BBFS(for regulars), Lingerie, lotion, rcg, cg, k9, mish, looking in mirror, lol
Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 36
Hair Color and Length: black, shoulder
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic/Racial background: Latin
Companion Description: short, slender, small b's, mommy tummy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I used to see her all the time in the past and put up with her disregard for time, but not anymore. I tried to schedule a time with her over a week's period. Finally settled for 4 p.m. on the 18th of May because she texted me her address and that she would be there at her place at 4 p.m So I showed up at 4 p.m. and texted her that I was there and I get no response until 10:24 p.m. telling me that she had an emergency and she had to run out of the apartment without her phone, really? She left her phone at her apartment all day all night? Wow, I'm just too old for this shit. Ava thinks she's all that and she's not, but she thinks that she can get away with making men wait cause she overslept or she's running late, and she'll "make it up to you , bae" But that shit is so old. She still ******** a lot and it gets in the way with her life for sure. I know many men who agree, but they are too chicken just to be honest about her. So, I will. Sorry, but I'm just tired of her blatant disregard for people's time and it's just not cute anymore.

Edited to remove Prohibited Subject matter. KR/OH2 Guide