Date of Visit: 5/20/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: TExt
    Phone Number: 469-820-0909
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.bdworx.com
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: HEAVY OIL body rub, HJ, talk...
    Length of Visit: 30 min for 1 hour of roses...
    Donation: $160+$50+$100+$150...
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's-30's
    Hair Color and Length: Super short Black
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mexican
    Companion Description: 5'6" or So nice c tits and bubble ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NOPE
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NOPE

Public comments:
    Ok. Well I read the reviews and should have listened to my gut... Fucking dick took control... Little fucker. Standard text, Follow instructions to apt parking and door approach. Nice Mexican youngster answers the door. Pleased with the looks. Nice smile with a tongue ring. There has been mention of a language barrier but she has a Mexican accent but is able to communicate just fine. Trust that. Especially when it come to how much for EVERYTHING you ask for.

I use the restroom and enter the room. Drop donation on the table. Disrobe. She is in a two peace set. Looks great. She begins with WAYYYYY to much oil. after 5 minutes she wants to do her NURU special. $50. I decline. Not really there for NURU and just want a great massage and some fun. She agrees. Another 5 minutes of rubbing and she asks if I want her to join me on the table. NOW we are talking! She climbs up and starts rubbing her now topless body over mine. Feels great. Moaning and reaching around to feel my little fellow. Any attempt of me touching her and she moves away. After a bit I roll over and she says "Oh you wanna flip" so the "NURU" can continue??? UHMMMMM no I declined NURU. This led to a 10 minute discussion about what id like and what all the charges are.

Jesus.... Gone down hill quick here. You guys read my reviews you know what i like. I wanna rub down and fuck. 2 pops. Ill get them in an hour no problems unless we stop and start talking about each individual thing... Show stopper.
    She informs me that to get in the room is $160. $50 for the NURU i said no to. Told her i want a message and FUCK. not hard kiddo. This is your business. She agrees that indeed she does offer L3! sweet! im down. Extra $100 for that. Ok no problem. BUUUUUUTTTT she says we can fuck but you "cant touch my pussy".....????

Im sorry WHAT??? I asked how the hell am i supposed to fuck and not touch the pussy. She said no hands no mouth just hit it and quit it...NOPE. Im done. She tells me we are at $210 and all i have is twenties. I pay her and make her dig through her little bag for my change... lol yes i made change. DAMN STRAIGHT I DID.

Now this isn't to bag on BdWorx. They have fantastic girls. No issues ever. Until now. I let the boss lady know she offered me a discount on the next visit which of course i declined. Not the way I roll. If this Lucy wasn't a scammer and was fair with her time and mine I wouldn't have even complained.

Here is the kicker. 15 minutes of rubbing, 10 minutes of talking, 5 minute shower i was out in 30 min. Paid the hour.

So as for the others at BDWORX im good. But for LUCY is a regretful NO from me. There were plenty of warnings. I just didnt listen. My fault. Dont make my mistake unless your good with 1/2 hour shitty massages and a week ass HJ for $210....

GOD PLEASE bring back the AMPS. Cant wait for the FULL treatment again..

As has been pointed out i left gaps in the review. Maybe just pissed when i typed it up. So $160 gets you the appointment. Now with most of these girls thats a damn good hour which leads to a great tip anyway so yeah I have no issue here. When it Turned don the NURU I assumed that was that. I dont want NURU I dont want the Seed weed on top of the bottle of oil you just poured into my ass crack... She asked if i wanted her to join me which to me meant she was coming up tp play but to her it meant im gonna trick you into a modified $50 NURU... When talking to her about L3 she agreed for an additional $100 but you cant touch the pussy,. At some point she says I can L3 and touch the pussy just a little but thats another $150... Im not gonna sit there and do the math with ya girl. There are some FINE ASS asian bitches that will take 200 and fuck the whole hour. Cum as many times as you want and never had to argue...

I paid and split. NEVER again with Lucy. Too bad cause i promise you if she went L3 like most do for even 300 id be back once a week. She wont be around long.

Bottom line is with Lucy everything she does has a cost so if she jumps on the table you ask how much? If she rubs your foot... How much? You get the drift boys. Theres far better for far less.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Way too expensive

Had a similar situation that occurred a couple of days ago. I paid for an hour and only got 30 minutes. It was a waste of time.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    I was looking at Lucy pixxies on the website this week and thinking WOW!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pictures are not real.

Pics are from a San Diego Provider (Rebecca: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205). You can tell Lucy's pic has been photoshopped to remove the "Rebecca".

Lucy has had some bad reviews in the past, sorry to hear that the trend has continued.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    Bait n switch? R the other girls also not the ones shown? I am looking at RIO right now but can't find reviews for her https://www.redtablegirls.com/contact