Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Verification

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Verification

I’ve been trying to get verified for sometime now and nothing and I even had multiple ladies vouch for me. I know CK is pretty busy but man I wish I could see some of these pics and reviews :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Have you reached out to CK and forwarded the ladies voucher PM to him yourself? I read today he is having some email issues.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Yes I did forward it long time ago. I recently asked 3 agencies to contact him as well. They confirmed they did. O well

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I vouch to him often. I only got 1 "thank you" response from him from one vouch. I asked him if he got the others and no response.
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    I’ve had numerous gentlemen who I have sent an email and, requesting possible verification or validation the day of or the day after. And some gentleman still are not verified a month or two after. So for all you gentlemen thinking that we’re not doing our part. We are. You just have to understand that this is a growing website and, there are multiple gentlemen who are interested in what we have to offer here. So there are a multitude of people trying, to get verified, as well as u! Trust me our amazing staff is not ignoring you, and the lovely ladies, I am more than 100% sure have tried their best to get you verified. Just have patience and I promise you you will reap the benefits that the site has offer! Yes

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by exiled View Post
    I’ve been trying to get verified for sometime now and nothing and I even had multiple ladies vouch for me. I know CK is pretty busy but man I wish I could see some of these pics and reviews :)
    Yes I did forward it long time ago. I recently asked 3 agencies to contact him as well. They confirmed they did. O well

Yet......................Not 1 single Review.................. Hmmm................. Another Non Contributor to the boards. Good luck getting info from the well known guys.

DUDE, duuuudeeeeee, DUUUUDE, ddddduuudeeeeeeee DUDE, do you need another mirror????????? WTF is it to you? Did I effing ask you anything, for any help? So SFU and let others enjoy this forum just the way they wanna it dude. Step the eFFF back.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Yet......................Not 1 single Review.................. Hmmm................. Another Non Contributor to the boards. Good luck getting info from the well known guys.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    VISITING Your City From BCStation, Nacogdoches TX
    CK wrote that in Feb.
    He may have caught up a bit by now?
    HOUSTON☆VISITING MARCH 27th--??
    ☆Click & Read AboutMe/Profile☆
    💋"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"
    "Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

The emphasis I focused on at this present time is underlined/RED was about multiple emails being sent repeatedly. It could seem as though someone is impatient. Constructive advice.

DUDE, duuuudeeeeee, DUUUUDE, ddddduuudeeeeeeee DUDE, do you need another mirror????????? WTF is it to you? Did I effing ask you anything, for any help? So SFU and let others enjoy this forum just the way they wanna it dude. Step the eFFF back.
    Well that’s not going to help your cause. LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    I’ve had numerous gentlemen who I have sent an email and, requesting possible verification or validation the day of or the day after. And some gentleman still are not verified a month or two after. So for all you gentlemen thinking that we’re not doing our part. We are. You just have to understand that this is a growing website and, there are multiple gentlemen who are interested in what we have to offer here. So there are a multitude of people trying, to get verified, as well as u! Trust me our amazing staff is not ignoring you, and the lovely ladies, I am more than 100% sure have tried their best to get you verified. Just have patience and I promise you you will reap the benefits that the site has offer! Yes
    100% agree and fine with. Have had two very, reputable folks send over a request with me CCd as early as April and as recent as a week or two ago. And two others say they did between then.

The only real frustration is when someone asks me why am I not verified--and I say I am pending but have been submitted. The providers response, not just one time but have had had this at least 7 or 8 times, is it shouldn't take that long and I'm lying. Truth is, it is taking long. It is what it is, but usually it's the providers not understanding. So to hear that from one is strange, but a good strange.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had no response either. I've been waiting for almost a month to get verified.

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    I hope you get verified soon love bug. I’ve introduced one (DarkScar) to OH2 and another (Driverone7) that wasn’t verified but vouched for him as well as maybe one other companion may have done, and they are both now verified and this hasn’t even been a month. Sorry your verification is taking so long

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
    Well that’s not going to help your cause. LOL
    Lol...... no, it's not....... A sleeper account reactivated perhaps.......

.....rude comments are not tolerated on here...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast