Thread: 🤯🤯best ever!!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar

🤯🤯best ever!!!!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Sorry for the late replies! No worries everyone! I am safe and healthy. I took a break and "reset" and I'm now back home and feeling awesome!

It was my son's birthday and there was literally nothing to do because of the current situation. So what can you do? Well, I'm that badass mom so we're not doing nothing! Secluded lake front cabin it is!!

I drove 13 hours away to Greer's Ferry Lake in Arkansas and it was worth every minute of bickering from the backseat. By far, best vacation we have ever had!! I usually don't do "testimonials" like this but someone else might need an idea for a anniversary or birthday also.

I got an amazing deal for the week because of everything going on. I took my 2, my 2 oldest nephews, and 2 oldest nieces. So me against a bunch of smart ass teenagers who think I'm lame. You already know what those odds are. Lol. #I WON

This place is AMAZING! We didn't see a single soul the entire trip. There's a private dock that we fished and canoed from. We swam. There's woods to hike and explore on both sides. It has a zip line. Three levels of decks. The lake is stocked with trout. I caught 7 trout with a Minnie Mouse fishing rod and gummy bears and marshmallows as bait from our dock. Lmao. It has two different video games systems and controllers and Netflix but the kids didn't even touch it. There was too much to do outside.

The only down side was the kids were passed out by 9pm due to exhaustion and I was left to my own devices. Here I am alone is this beautiful master and garden tub overlooking the river with no dick!!!! I'm definitely bringing dick next time! In fact, I might just leave the kids and bring only dick next time. Lol. It would be an awesome place for a "couples" vacation.

Anyways.... Here's the link if you're looking for something super cool!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3773636...9VOIYC%2BbUU8q

Verified Hobbyist BCD Reddirtroad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Sorry for the late replies! No worries everyone! I am safe and healthy. I took a break and "reset" and I'm now back home and feeling awesome!

It was my son's birthday and there was literally nothing to do because of the current situation. So what can you do? Well, I'm that badass mom so we're not doing nothing! Secluded lake front cabin it is!!

I drove 13 hours away to Greer's Ferry Lake in Arkansas and it was worth every minute of bickering from the backseat. By far, best vacation we have ever had!! I usually don't do "testimonials" like this but someone else might need an idea for a anniversary or birthday also.

I got an amazing deal for the week because of everything going on. I took my 2, my 2 oldest nephews, and 2 oldest nieces. So me against a bunch of smart ass teenagers who think I'm lame. You already know what those odds are. Lol. #I WON

This place is AMAZING! We didn't see a single soul the entire trip. There's a private dock that we fished and canoed from. We swam. There's woods to hike and explore on both sides. It has a zip line. Three levels of decks. The lake is stocked with trout. I caught 7 trout with a Minnie Mouse fishing rod and gummy bears and marshmallows as bait from our dock. Lmao. It has two different video games systems and controllers and Netflix but the kids didn't even touch it. There was too much to do outside.

The only down side was the kids were passed out by 9pm due to exhaustion and I was left to my own devices. Here I am alone is this beautiful master and garden tub overlooking the river with no dick!!!! I'm definitely bringing dick next time! In fact, I might just leave the kids and bring only dick next time. Lol. It would be an awesome place for a "couples" vacation.

Thanks beautiful Roksana! These are the get aways that make memories. I appreciate the intel on this place :)

Glad to read of your experience. Happy for you that you were able to enjoy the break. Peace and quiet can be quite nice! Also happy to welcome you back!

Rock On!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Reddirtroad View Post
    Thanks beautiful Roksana! These are the get aways that make memories. I appreciate the intel on this place :)
    You would not be disappointed at all! It by far exceeded my expectations. And if you enjoy fishing, it's absolute heaven!

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    Wow!!!! Beautiful. My kiddos asked if we were going on vacation this summer, we usually do a beach thing, but I said probably not. This is a great idea. I guess there really are places we can get away and be safe with the family in this "new normal" time. Let the summer begin!

Well done mama!
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

To learn how to screen, policies, all the dates I offer, and so much more please visit: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CharlottexATX

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin upscale incall dedicated solely to play (outcalls +100):
    🌹1 hour quickie 500 🌹 2 hours of bliss 800 🌹 3 hours of ecstasy 1000 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post

Wow sounds awesome!! Your next trip sounds even better, I'll bring my rods so you don't have to use a minnie mouse!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Roks, glad you had a good time but c'mon. No bikini pics to share?
    Last edited by Daniel Larusso; 05-28-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    Roks, glad you had a good time but c'mon. No bikini pics to share?
    I tried to but every time I started taking selfies, they roasted me! Lol. I would definitely like to make another trip back with just adult friends!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieTonight View Post
    Wow!!!! Beautiful. My kiddos asked if we were going on vacation this summer, we usually do a beach thing, but I said probably not. This is a great idea. I guess there really are places we can get away and be safe with the family in this "new normal" time. Let the summer begin!

Well done mama!
    I had found another awesome place near there that had zebras grazing! But I couldn't get the kids on board with that one because there was no Wi-Fi and cell phone service was shoddy. Talking about the hills have eyes.... They've seen too many horror movies. Smh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work
    Sounds like a perfect getaway ... Thank you for sharing ... I frequent Hot Springs, AR and enjoy all that Lake Hamilton has to offer so understand your pleasure here. I travel often to Austin and look forward to getting to know you in there near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Funwithfriends View Post
    Sounds like a perfect getaway ... Thank you for sharing ... I frequent Hot Springs, AR and enjoy all that Lake Hamilton has to offer so understand your pleasure here. I travel often to Austin and look forward to getting to know you in there near future.
    I was disappointed that I didn't get to check out Hot Springs. I hope I get to next trip.

Sounds fun. Glad you made the most of the tough times. AR has some real natural beauty to take in.
    There are tons of good deals out there on flights and rentals.