Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Provider just goes silent?!?!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar
    Let's say she did get busted. Any clue the best/worst case scenario is? Cant believe I'm even asking this...

Verified Hobbyist BCD pickupkid's Avatar
    It happens..some times they just need a break. Sounds like you got a crush on this girl,,,, move on.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Unfortunately with all the conversations that tend to go nowhere, chatting just isn't efficient. I love the flirting and naughty talk, to a point. If you just chat (there are many) w no direction towards a booking, you will probably be left hanging. 😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD the juicy j's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    Unfortunately with all the conversations that tend to go nowhere, chatting just isn't efficient. I love the flirting and naughty talk, to a point. If you just chat (there are many) w no direction towards a booking, you will probably be left hanging. ��
    Booking and the provider requests more time (multiple times) and then goes silent is probably what sets off most hobbyist. But it's also vice versa. Point is, no one wants their time to be wasted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe you all got too comfortable with each other. It happens. Might be better to take a break and let the emotions cool off. You and she will be better in the long run and will have a better respect for each other and your business friendship.

But what I'm saying it doesnt feel like she is ignoring me. She isnt even on here and I'm confident she intended to keep doing her thing. It's all good. Really out of my control. Think I'm over the shocked/confused stage and more into the concerned part of it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A lot go silent when they go to jail.

New to all this and really didnt think it happened often.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killrus View Post
    New to all this and really didnt think it happened often.
    Don't sweat it too much, ladies and even gents on here do it from time to time. Honestly it's none of our business. Take it with a grain of salt. Keep trucking along. Happy Hobbying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Based on the OP's statements...

...on this thread it sounds like she's been busted.

[Staff edit. M]

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Already checked Bexar and travis. Travis the mugs are from the 9th and later and this most likely woulda been on the 16th. So gotta wait until they catch up. Pretty sure would have been in austin if I was a betting man. I DO appreciate the input though.

As a general comment, contributing to a lady’s commissary account while she’s locked up can lead to significant rewards upon her release.

Not all about that. Just want her to know she has support whatever she going through. She got me out of a funk and I owe that to her.

Let's not post links on these forums that can lead to Real World information resulting in outing.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2