Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Provider just goes silent?!?!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Killrus's Avatar

Provider just goes silent?!?!

Anyone ever have a provider just....disappear?
    I mean. Went from a lot of activity to no activity. No response from texts. Communication was great and then bam, nothing. No activity anywhere?!??!?!
    I just cant get this off my mind and had to vent and see if anyone ever experienced anything like this?
    Guess I'm just a little worried for whatever reason :/

Many times from UTR’s to regulars or established ladies.

Always good to have a plan B

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

We all live complicated lives, and none more so than a ******. Take it as an occupational hazard and don’t get pissed.

Most providers there is that clear separation and this particular one got blurred. New territory for me. Thanks for the advice fella's. I had to get that off my chest.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sometimes people unexpectedly become a guest of the county and then the State. It happens.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    You're new around here, huh?
    *** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***

Lurker for a long time. Baby steps in dallas and now I'm running more wild down here. Figured I should contribute a little more. And then this shit happens!

Edit: long time for me is 2 years I guess lol. I think i stumbled onto this site from that other site that got restricted.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Happens all the time. To quote a well known San Antonio provider, "I see more providers inside than out."

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Happens all the time. To quote a well known San Antonio provider, "I see more providers inside than out."
    Ha ha I always have the flinde harem network while they are in there. In my experience, a little $ in comissary can pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post

Oh fuck off lol
    Don’t go twisting my words to go along with others fuckery because you haven’t anything to contribute to the topic.
    and since I’m already here, may as well put in my two cents , who knows why girls go silent. Speaking for MYSELF....
    I dont know depends on situation. Sometimes one will text too much. Maybe I fell asleep, Broke my phone (which I am notorious for)
    got annoyed or booked another who wasn’t asking 20,000 questions or Saw something shiny and got distracted . No telling why .
    Usually If that happens. If the person asks, 100% of the time I will tell you why.
    either I make it up to that person or we both move on.
    no big deal. No conspiracies or hard feelings.
    that I know of ... lol
    Last edited by lmcc2; 05-22-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    Ha ha I always have the flinde harem network while they are in there. In my experience, a little $ in comissary can pay off.
    Lol didn’t you also say you won’t send money because they blow up ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD the juicy j's Avatar
    Wouldn't stress about it. In the end, you have the cash that most of them need. Sometimes it's better to have a session fall through. Who the fuck wants to deal with drama when you're just trying to have a good time and relax.

I'm talking about texting eachother like flirting one day to nothing. Silence. No activity whatsoever on these boards that they usually post in every or every other day and they havent logged into this site either. Cant tell me they booked up solid to the point they dont check in here. And if they wanted the money I am the biggest sucker which means they woulda been playing me the whole time, why stop?
    I get it.
    There are only so many explanations/reasons.
    Thanks to you who have been insightful on this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They always come back

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Well, some ladies chose to take a break and enjoy one fellow for weeks, months or years even.

I've met some wonderful men on and off these boards and when I'm burnt out from screening or putting up with "FUCKERY TROLLS" I back off take a break and go silent.

My recent disappearance is all thanks to a gent I've known for 5 plus years and then CoViD19 came so he's been a fantastic gentleman during this time.

It's a dangerous thing because some of these awesome men have me thinking if it's time to settle down.

To each their own and some small advice; don't take it personal unless you put a ring on it.... Or large deposit

Xoxo italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast