Thread: South Houston County

Question South Houston County

I live between Hwy 19 and Hwy 21, an hour N of Huntsville. I hate going to Houston. I do not expect anyone near the nearest towns to me. But does anyone come near to Palestine or Lufkin or 'doches?
    I hate to have to drive 90 minutes or more each way for an hour session.
    Just sayin', I hope to find a White Mature Busty GFE Companion for a win-win.

Stay safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yiu mean the Lovelace/Austonio/Pennington Metropolitan Statistical Area isn’t a hobby hotbed??!! Who could have guessed?

Can’t say anything about a Houston County, but I’ve been looking on seekingarrangement.com, a Sugarbabby site a bit lately. Nachogdoches and Lufkin are a bit too far for me, but they seem to have a good supply of younger sugarbabbies. Huntsville might, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Textushhog_two View Post
    Yiu mean the Lovelace/Austonio/Pennington Metropolitan Statistical Area isn’t a hobby hotbed??!! Who could have guessed?

Can’t say anything about a Houston County, but I’ve been looking on seekingarrangement.com, a Sugarbabby site a bit lately. Nachogdoches and Lufkin are a bit too far for me, but they seem to have a good supply of younger sugarbabbies. Huntsville might, too.
    Linda LOVELACE does not live here. LOVELADY is a hamlet to my SE and Austonio is a hamlet to my NW. I was thinking more of the Weldon / Pearson Chapel / Eastham MSA. Or even the Onalaska / Carlisle / Emerald Bay MSA. LOL!
    Good one, Bro. Nice to see someone here has an enlightened sense of humor.