Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

I’m fairly new to the hobby. But I want to thank all the providers that see AA clients. I’ve visited many women & profiles and it seems we are the only race to get discriminated against for whatever reason, your body your choice. But thank you to all the providers that see my people, you are the greatest!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Poecam112 View Post
    I’ve visited many women & profiles and it seems we are the only race to get discriminated against for whatever reason, your body your choice.
    I see AA ladies posting that they do not see AA clients. Are they discriminating also or making a choice with who they share their time with? Coming here making blanket statements about ladies discriminating is not a good way to start out IMHO.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    ^^^ That's one clear way of seeing it.

Also OP, some ladies may not want to run into someone they used to know.
    Everyone has their own reasons.

Good advice, Doc

Now back to minding my business lol
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM
    CW -- PSE FETISH PLAYMATE

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    I’m fairly new to the hobby. But I want to thank all the providers that see AA clients. I’ve visited many women & profiles and it seems we are the only race to get discriminated against for whatever reason, your body your choice. But thank you to all the providers that see my people, you are the greatest!
    Sir, I agree with Doc. Not a good idea to make such statements.. Every girl has a preference. AA is NOT the only race that exists on this board. In my personal life,
    I prefer to date AA men. Therefore, I use to not see AA men, because I felt it was too close to home. I changed my policy immediately after joining an alternate site. But, that's how I felt @ the time. Classifying that ladies are "discriminating", no bueno. "Your people"? Really? All races/ethnicities/religions are MY PEOPLE. While your statement is just that- your delivery was whack.

Very valid point, I’ve seen many ads posted here and other sites. Not one that I’ve seen has a comment about not seeing whites, Hispanics, or Asians. I recently asked a provider who doesn’t see AA clients (which I understand is her choice) why doesn’t she aa. Her response was they smell bad, are hairy, are too big, and she has gotten ripped off. I asked her if she has gotten ripped off from any other race she said yes but still see those races. I doubt you would understand really, you’ve probably never had to deal with a provider not wanting to see you because of your race.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Very valid point, I’ve seen many ads posted here and other sites. Not one that I’ve seen has a comment about not seeing whites, Hispanics, or Asians. I recently asked a provider who doesn’t see AA clients (which I understand is her choice) why doesn’t she aa. Her response was they smell bad, are hairy, are too big, and she has gotten ripped off. I asked her if she has gotten ripped off from any other race she said yes but still see those races. I doubt you would understand really, you’ve probably never had to deal with a provider not wanting to see you because of your race.
    My point was, it's not a good look for you to get on here and classify people as being discriminatory. I get the world is fucked up right now, but, I think it's best not to start a "race thread", which you've basically done. I said what I had to say, and pretty sure this thread will go nowhere fast.. Just because its not posted, doesn't mean its not happening. And you're right I've never had to deal with a provider not wanting to see me because of my race. However I have had to deal with hobbyist not wanting to see me because of my race. Or because I was to stick for them. Or because I had too many tattoos. So don't think that you're the only 1. Have a blessed evening, and maybe search for providers who do welcome AA..

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Question

You REALLY don’t need to thank anyone. You just move on to the next one. It is what it is. This subject has been BEATEN TO DEATH numerous times. It’s just the ones NOW that don’t state it in their ADs to avoid wasted time and looking stupid when the people they didn’t want to see contact them.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I doubt you would understand really, you’ve probably never had to deal with a provider not wanting to see you because of your race.
    Does it matter why a lady does not want to see you? The bottom line is she doesn’t want to see you. Hell, some ladies don’t want to see me. I don’t sit around complaining about it. I moved on because there are plenty of ladies here who will see me.

I don’t speak for any ladies here but if I were a lady, a person’s attitude would play a factor. Have you ever considered that? Being a hobbyist, the ladies attitude certainly is a factor I consider and a reason several are on my DNS list.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

… my people …
    And you’re complaining about discrimination. SMDH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I understand you, I’m an AA client myself. Yes, a guy of any race can be smelly, too big, or a rip off but we have to accept that it’s their preference of choice even if they want to attach race to it. As long as you carry yourself as a valued client and treat the providers that’s willing to see you with respect, that’s all that matters. It’s her loss, not yours!
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race