Thread: Squirter List

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Squirter List

Hi,
    Never experienced being with a squirter and was wondering what providers provide this service?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Jules Milano and CharlieTonight
    I DO NOT offer Short Notice/Last Minute Bookings!!
    Cockworship Enthusiast
    Your Favorite BBW
    Thoroughly Read My Profile & ADs!
    Strict Screening is Required. No Exceptions!!
    🛑Inappropriate messages & without a proper intro w/ screening info are ignored/blocked.
    512-222-7351 (Text only after PM)
    Britttanylove@protonmail.com
    No Negotiating/Haggling, SS, Greek or BBFS!
    Reference Friendly For 6 Months Only!
    Strict Cancellation Policy & Fee in Profile!

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    CharlieTonight and JulesMilano definitely!

Personally, it has happened before, which a few gentlemen can attest. However not as often and strong as the two ladies above. I guess I still need help but the new toy is working wonders lol
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

CharlieTonight and Jules Milano.

Many provide, these two deliver

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I am a squirter and offer squirt shows and lessons on squirting I call squirt school. I do not offer full service but can give you a squirt demo and education on it and teach you how to make women squirt. Hun, for sure full service with the lovely Jules and Charlie would be epic fun, I'd love to see those 2 squirting. But what I offer is half their donation and you still get super squirting, all wet and hands on and also relaxed with a sexy FBSM. so there are a variety of options on squirting to consider. enjoy the ride.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    If i ever get up there, I would love to take a class... 'Squirting 101 " - SIGN ME UP !!

I am really into it and love spreading the word of squirting skills, techniques . And man o man do I have some wild stories to tell about my fun hobby of squirt school. look me up next time. I am very enthusiastic about squirting and have learned a lot about it through years of research and sloppy wet experience teaching squirt school.

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    I defer to Sue. But with that said, my experience is most women are physically capable. Few know how to unlock it for themselves. I've been able to assist a couple of women to achieve it. Those time it happened, there was a strong physical connection. DRENCHED from the belly button to toes in mich. Use latex sheets under the regular sheets for easier cleanup.

yep helblendi a lot of it, initially, is in your head. I am sort of a squirt cheerleader and try to teach about physiology, and help her relax and release. it is super sexy when you can help someone let loose and hose freely and drench you. I fucking love it. turns me on so much. To the naysayers, the bottom line here is, everyone likes what they like. When you see the real thing, it is obvious, there is no faking it when u let loose all inhibitions and stop worrying about making a mess or losing control and actually blast out a big drenching squirt of love juice. I never tire of it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Add Loving Camela to the list.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voy_1947 View Post
    Add Loving Camela to the list.
    Thank you Mr. Voy for the shout out. Kisses!
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

It can absolutely be sexy AF for girls that can squirt for real and have an uncontrollable gspot orgasm where fluids leak or gush from their skenes ducts and/or often slightly mixed with urethral/bladder fluids but odorless.

The issue here, for me anyway, is anyone advertising (or someone expecting) a person to orgasm so hard they literally squirt uncontrollably as they lose control of their bladder and their skenes glands empty and gush.

It's like guaranteeing an miraculous mind blowing orgasm every time. It's not like offering "kissing" or "bbbj" as a "service". You can't guarantee you will orgasm with every man just like women can't always get every man to orgasm (and particularly in some epic uncontrollable euphoria).

To "guarantee" without even knowing the person you are going to have sex with spells having to fake it a large portion of the time. Unfortunately fellas that most likely means a girl peeing on you to some degree. Sorry. <shrug> :noises: I think it would be better for women who do commonly have heavy gushing orgasms to say they can do it under certain circumstances but it's not always going to happen. You probably would have less upset guys too that write scathing reviews later bc it didn't happen or bc they knew it was pee & faking it. IJS. Some women can't do it easily, or at all even, bc they don't have any skene ducts or they are so tiny or they don't have as many as other women (genetics).

Anyway, I'd be careful of someone guaranteeing to gspot squirt on you almost as in "on demand". Just doesn't happen that way. Not the real kind. Just my thoughts. Take it or leave it
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I agree with Mathguy to an extent. I had started a thread before on this topic on the other site. I can. And throughout my cam career, I discovered to my delight that I can squirt. In certain positions it's easier and with the help of my wand vibrator, I have explosive, wet messes!!! I think learning to be comfortable in front of many different people, strangers at that, and just letting go and enjoying orgasm after orgasm has helped me discover this trait. I'll be honest, I had been camming for several months before I could attest to this. I also tell guys that I can't control wether it happens or not. Most times I can have an orgasm but half that time, I can actually squirt. It just depends on alot of things like I said before. Being comfortable, in a certain positions, bring fully hydrated and it's not too hot in the room etc lol.....
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

yep like all great sex, it is variable and not for sure. but once u learn how the first time, it is easier to get there. and some people, like me, are horny, have a hair-trigger, and can come and squirt at the drop of a hat, it's a gift. for sure not all men can make me squirt because not all men turn me on, but I can usually always make me squirt because, after years of practice, I am good at doing me. LOL. I didn't even learn to squirt till I was 28 and it took months of daily effort and practice because I was determined to learn. then nobody else could do it for me, only me for 15 years till I was 43 and then I met the right guy who could always make me squirt, reveled in it and I swear he could waggle his finger at me across the room and get me all wet and ready. we were a couple for 10 years and we taught women to squirt as a team and it was the most epic love affair and a really fun shared hobby. everyone is different, you learn and progress at different rates. when you get to be my age, you've figured out quite a few things.