Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Howdy from East Texas to Houston providers

Thumbs up Howdy from East Texas to Houston providers

Retired from Houston years ago. Enjoying rural life in East Texas between Hwy 21 and Hwy 19. Only come to Houston when I need something I cannot get locally. Sometimes that something is found in this playground. Mature, curvy, NATURAL beauty, GFE, msog.
    Much prefer NATURAL to MM. In my 70 years, I learned that ANYTHING and everything natural is superior to anything MM (unless done for restoration, reconstruction). Contrary to CANON's slogan of the 80s (Andre Aggasi), IMAGE is NOT everything. Enough said.

I live in hope, not expectations. Hopes shared by two people become the pathway to adventure. Expectations not met lead to conflict. Let's manage conflict to resolve it. Chide me for an error, OK. I will own it and make ammends. But flame me once and I will block you. I am not here for conflict or to control others through anonymous verbal battles. Just for enjoyment.

"I'm not as good as I once was. But as good once as I ever was" rings true for me. MSOG is a hope, sometimes found. Glorious when it is found. Wonderful as it is pursued in a GFE. My username says it. atm4gfe2. The hobby is not free. But I hope to connect with some select mature naturally beautiful women, with whom to practice my BFE skills to pleasure her, and to make some memories of mutual pleasures. On a budget. I save to invest in myself in this playground. Let's play!

Call me Randy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 and to Houston Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Welcome, Randy! There are a lot of options here in the H, and I'm sure you'll find someone who fits your needs lol. Enjoy it!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Thx for welcome. I am having PMs with some interesting ladies. Good hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 and to Houston Bro.
    Thanks for the welcome, Bro. Got my first vouch. Seeking the 2nd. Getting my feet wet and making my way to the deep end.
    What did Doc mean by, "You're a daisy if you do."? The exchanges with Johnny Ringo are classic. "We never got to finish our game. Play for blood. Remember?"
    Who was it that said, "Revenge is a dish better served COLD." In that movie, Doc was one cold SOB (compliment).
    Thanks again, Doc. Good hunting. Keep your powder dry.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Hello and welcome Randy!
    You should not forget Ladies, that are traveling and would love to go visit you!
    There are wonderful girls in San Antonio area and Austin, who travel frequently, on the budget.

Good luck!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Welcome hon...
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Welcome hon...
    Thx, Darlin'! Cute avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Hello and welcome Randy!
    You should not forget Ladies, that are traveling and would love to go visit you!
    There are wonderful girls in San Antonio area and Austin, who travel frequently, on the budget.

Good luck!
    Yours is a wonderful idea for those who can entertain such guests. I will bear it in mind. It would give the locals something to talk about. LOL.
    STAY SAFE.

Let me reiterate, I am here for fun, not for verbal combat and conflict.
    I will make sincere requests, and give due notice in advance if I need to postpone.
    Most requests will hinge on my job requirements. RW matters take precedence over days planned for fun.
    I am just getting acquainted hereabouts.
    Your comments have a sense of warmth, respect, which I appreciate.
    Let us play, play fair, have fun but not at the other's expense.

I do not mind being teased if it is good natured. I may even belittle myself tongue in cheek for humor's sake. If I can tell the joke on myself to elicit a grin from someone, I hope to enrich them and it has cost me nothing.
    I will own my mistakes and seek to make amends, and hope to be cut some slack.

BUT I WILL NOT TAKE A SCOLDING.

Flame me, especially in a public setting and I will block you without apology.
    Two things draw my ire. Dishonesty and scolding.

Two things demand my respect. Integrity and empathy.

I complimented and thanked a lady for how she conducted herself with me.
    She said, I treat people like I want to be treated.
    Is not that the GOLDEN RULE?

What started this rambling? I just got a scolding, scathing reply. Not a complaint, a scolding.
    Complain, and we can sort out things, defuse the conflict, find a win-win resolution.
    Scold me, and I quit trying. I will find others on the playground. Life is too short.

For the gentle minded people who welcomed me, and the dear lady who provided the sweetest welcome of all, I say, THANK YOU.

I shall ignore and avoid the others who bring flame throwers to the playground.

Now, whose turn is it on the swings? Let us PLAY!

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    Wtf are you rambling about? Not a good intro. Just being real with you.

It makes sense to certain ones. Not to you? Ignore it. Move on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by atm4gfe2 View Post
    It makes sense to certain ones. Not to you? Ignore it. Move on.
    atm4gfe2... welcome and have fun! Dont' mind Punky, she is just a time waster anyway!

Verified Companion Companion Punky BrewsterXXX's Avatar
    lol. Good stuff! Creepers get crickets!
    Last edited by Punky BrewsterXXX; 06-02-2020 at 06:49 PM. Reason: wording

She earned her way to my IGNORE list.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast