I am happy to be here and hope that I will be able to meet some of you on this site.

PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM NOT HERE TO PROVIDE ANYTHING LIKE GFE, PSE, BBBJ, ETC... DURING THESE CRAZY TIMES WILL LIVE IN IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT IT IS VERY UN-SAFE TO ENGAGE IN THOSE TYPES OF ACTIVITIES.....AND I DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE WHO FEELS OTHERWISE.

I am restricting myself to providing in-call only; Private Entertainment in the form of All Nude Dancing/Stripping, Masturbation, Role-Playing, Domination (me on you), Pegging, Foot Fetish, Photo/Video Shoots.

I have been a Model for 10 years and have accumulated lots of HOT/Nasty/Explicit Photos/Videos which are now available on my Onlyfans page. I have also recently teamed up with a Photographer here in Austin who has one of the most Perverted minds known to man. We have started to shoot new content so if you are inclined to that type of content you can visit my Onlyfans Profile and subscribe. Currently I have a $4 Promotion. https://onlyfans.com/ivymays4u

I have a Part time job working with pets which I love so my availability changes on a weekly basis. Feel free to Text me or PM me here for rates. Sometimes I am unable to respond right away but will asap.

2020 04 19_9634.jpgivy_2020 05 18_1195.jpg
ivy_2020 05 18_1226.jpg
ivy_2020 05 18_1081.jpgivy_2020 05 18_1256.jpg
ivy_elo_1.jpg
ivy_elo_2.jpg
ivy_elo_3.jpg