Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: issues with getting verified

Verified Hobbyist
    Ditto

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    I have vouched for several of my clients. What I do tell them in addition to my vouching for them is that they need to start making friends and participating in the community. If you’ve seen a provider or see someone you like send them a friend request and chime I’m here and there on the boards.

Good luck with the process!

Charlie
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same for me. It’s been about 3+ months and the providers who submitted verification have copied me as well. Sent CK a note as well. Still patiently waiting!! ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CK never responded to my texts unfortunately, and I had providers send him references.

I think the process needs to be spelled out more specifically.

Verified Companion Companion HunterGrace's Avatar
    try emailing ck at ck1942@gmail.com and also have the person who referred you here do the same. It's a much faster way to get a hold of him.

Affectionately
    Hunter Grace
    GFE ++ . I am happy to honor grandfathered tributes for suitors who have seen me or have attempted to see me within the last year.

Be sure to include references when you text me. I won't respond without basic information.
    512-553-6167 Text is best.

Quote Originally Posted by Texdot1 View Post
    Give it a rest. Providers will do their own verification even if you are a “Verified Hobbyist”. The verification only allows you access to certain “rest of the story”and verified board access. Follow the procedures and wait. Once certified, you WILL still have to present references to a a provider who is not familiar with you.
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^

The following is the only correct procedure to become a Verified Hobbyist on this site.

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Any deviation from the above mentioned procedure will guarantee failure and possibly no response.

Yes, there is a backlog and if the above mentioned procedure is followed exactly the benefits and title of Verified Hobbyist will be bestowed as soon as it can be.

Also, something else I posted a while back is a bit relevant here so I will reiterate it.

Each lady has her own screening method that they are comfortable with. Once they establish that method, it is the only method they trust. Sites like P411 may be used as tools in that method but it is the method that they trust not any of the individual tools that method employs. You may have P411 OK's out the ass but that in no way guarantees you effortless screening by any lady. When engaging in a lady's screening process, the only thing that matters is that process. Being verified on other sites may or may not be relevant. It is her process that matters. Period.

You do not like that? Move on to someone else. Persisting after being informed of failing to screen and/or being told to cease contact may be interpreted as harassment or even stalking. There are very few things worse to these ladies than grown men whining like little boys because they were rejected.

Having moderated here and elsewhere for a decade I have seen the above play out over and over again. It always ends badly.

Always.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Notsureaboutthis View Post
    i've given up completely. It sucks because i respect the community but it's something everyone has to deal with apparently
    After taking a look at who is, and who isn't verified, I determined that I'm perfectly happy to remain unverified. I've already earned the respect of the providers who matter to me, and that's all I care about. I've never been one to fall in line just to fit in with the herd anyway.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by connorkwong819 View Post
    I have seen several providers during the past weeks and they have sent verification vouchers for me to ck1942. However, I still have not gotten verified and just wondering how long does it normally take to get verified?
    I'm CURIOUS...

Who vouched for you? 🤷*♀️

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...connorkwong819

Do your homework ladies... Being "VERIFIED" DOES NOT mean that the hobbyist is SAFE or that he won't steal or rob from you....

Sadly, you are giving the NICE HOBBYISTS that are VERIFIED a REALLY bad name...🤦*♀️

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    He is now verified.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    He is now verified.
    I realize that... It is clearly posted under his handle...

Hence, the QUESTION...🤓

I also read the alert with the cashapp scam he is running...

Sooo...maybe, he shouldn't have been given "VERIFIED" status....

Since there are already threads discussing the alerts on said member those discussions will carry on there.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2