Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: issues with getting verified

BANNED - no respect for community rules

issues with getting verified

I have seen several providers during the past weeks and they have sent verification vouchers for me to ck1942. However, I still have not gotten verified and just wondering how long does it normally take to get verified?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There is another thread talking about delays in this forum. Not sure what to tell you and I still haven't tried myself. Its kinda disappointing tbh since a lot of people here want verified only members.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    There is no normal and how do you know they sent the voucher PMs? Did they cc you on the PM?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Some providers can't verify you, because they are not reliable or trustworthy themselves.

Find provider who is reputable. Don't expect to get verified after seeing that lady only once. Maybe you have to visit few times, to make her want to verify you.
    Have a date with few reputable providers and ask to get verification.

And again, your "Verified" status here doesn't mean, that you will not have to get trough verification process every time you are talking to the new providers. We will still request verification info from you.

Imho
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

^^^^^^^^^
    +1

BANNED - no respect for community rules
    yes, they cc me on the pm so I know they have sent the voucher.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I suggest you send a voucher request to CK asking him to flip the switch for you and attach those PMs from the ladies.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    PMs sent to the gentlemen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m in the same boat. Three reputable ladies have vouched for me (and cc’d me). It’s been months, and crickets.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have been trying to get verifed for months I have had providers PM CK1942 and I get crickets.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kinkyblueeyes View Post
    I have been trying to get verifed for months I have had providers PM CK1942 and I get crickets.
    I've had the same experience. We all just need to remember that it's just one guy going through what must be hundreds if not thousands of messages. Its annoying to work around not being verified, but this site is super helpful and I'd rather have some access than none.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Reddirtroad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by connorkwong819 View Post
    I have seen several providers during the past weeks and they have sent verification vouchers for me to ck1942. However, I still have not gotten verified and just wondering how long does it normally take to get verified?
    It will happen if it was done correctly. It took me longer than I thought. However ck1942 thanked me for my patience. It seems that in addition to being extremely busy, he does a thorough job to not let a bad apple get through which is good for all of us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i've given up completely. It sucks because i respect the community but it's something everyone has to deal with apparently

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same as above. Completely gave up, I know he does providers before hobbyist. However I would think around a year he would have gotten it done. I have sent emails, I have had 3 providers send emails. Its honestly disappointing. However I hear its really hard for him to do, I dont think he is doing any right now now. This seems to be a common problem all around. Sad thing is it hurting the providers as quite a few like to only have verified hobbyist. I kind of wish there was more than one guy that could approve the “verified”. I wish there was more info on what’s going on also.

Give it a rest. Providers will do their own verification even if you are a “Verified Hobbyist”. The verification only allows you access to certain “rest of the story”and verified board access. Follow the procedures and wait. Once certified, you WILL still have to present references to a a provider who is not familiar with you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast