Thread: getting verified

getting verified

i have been verified by 4 people and still have not gained verified user status, help?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah me either. Had at least 3 girls vouch for me. Guess you have to be friends with the mods or something.

Verified Companion Companion
    There is only one person giving verified status - ck1942. Make sure that you are being cc'd by the providers who are sending in vouches for you so you know for sure ck is receiving them.

You can also have them send their vouching PM's to me. I will gather the info and send on to ck1942 once at least 2 Verified Members have submitted vouch PM.

It's very important that the information they send is correct. Like the exact spelling of your handle. The system here is VERY case/special character sensitive.

So a misspelling or misplaced underscore or period could make it all but impossible to figure out who it is that they are vouching for.

CCing the member in on the PM definitely helps with that. What is also very helpful (and speeds the process) is a direct link to the profile of the person being vouched for included in the vouching PM.

KR/OH2 Guide

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Sorry for the delays.... my PMs are jammed up.

But these two gents are now verified.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!