Thread: Public settings

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Public settings

Good morning

i am hoping some of you can give me ideas about some good public settings you have played in around San Antonio. I of course don’t want to get caught, but if it was observed by some passing adults I wouldn’t mind. Please either answer here or send me a PM if you have any good ideas

Retired Companion
    How deviant do you wanna be?
    If your moral compass will allow, check out Polly’s chapel in Pipe Creek :-) Dirt road and remote- lots of places one could dabble in debauchery.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you like the great outdoors I suggest you try any of the large public parks within the city...except for Brackenridge Park. You may be observed by some joggers but that`s part of the rush, isn't it. I have had several public outings over the years in a couple of them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to take a lady out to Canyon Dam after work. Sometimes we would stay in the car and other times we would go down by the lake and slip off the main path.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    How deviant do you wanna be?
    If your moral compass will allow, check out Polly’s chapel in Pipe Creek :-) Dirt road and remote- lots of places one could dabble in debauchery.
    The lady speaks the truth and has the pics to back it up. My regret is that I was not the photographer.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The river walk at night is not bad at all right now with everything being closed. I had a fun!