Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Armenian minx taking up a new hobby :)

Sweet Armenian minx taking up a new hobby :)

Screenshot_20200520-014303.jpg

Hello lovely people! My name is Vera, I'm 24 and I'm here to try something new :)

I'm 5'2", 115 lbs, I have hazel and silver eyes, dark hair and olive skin. I'm a giving, generous lover in search of someone who can show me the same.

I've always wanted to experience this lifelong fantasy with some exceptional gentlemen! I'm eager to get to know some of you, both hobbyists and providers <3

Because I am just starting out (and caring for an elderly relative at home) I can only meet for outcalls at this time. I can't wait to start hosting ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcum, u look very familiar, lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Vera. Good luck!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Austinvegas View Post
    Welcum, u look very familiar, lol
    If you've gotten your hair cut by me we don't know each other lol!

Sorry for any spam or awkward edits. I'm still getting used to this site!!
    Last edited by Vera James; 05-20-2020 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Vera. Good luck! ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thank you Doc ��

welcome ... be safe and successful ... you like very like a tasty fun sized treat
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello and welcome!

(Waiting for the Corona virus storm to pass and the ship to be on even keel.)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    you cut hair? how about we work that in....lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Vera and the best of luck to you.
    Have fun and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ridemcowboy View Post
    you cut hair? how about we work that in....lol
    I'll bring my shears and combs!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quote Originally Posted by larryfromcali View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Not sure why I can't read this but I will say, for everyone's info, that I am not in a place to afford a hotel room at this time. So I am sorry Larry if me having told you in a DM that I will not pay for a hotel for a hhr together at this time upset you enough to retaliate against me by leaving a disparaging comment hidden from my view.

I don't know much about this site yet but I imagine that posting a secret message that I'm unable to view is deliberate, that is a reflection on you, not me.
    Last edited by Vera James; 05-21-2020 at 03:09 PM.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera James View Post
    Not sure why I can't read this but I will say, for everyone's info, that I am not in a place to afford a hotel room at this time. So I am sorry Larry if me having told you in a DM that I will not pay for a hotel for a hhr together at this time upset you enough to retaliate against me by leaving a disparaging comment hidden from my view.

I don't know much about this site yet but I imagine that posting a secret message that I'm unable to view is deliberate, that is a reflection on you, not me.
    You might consider a review special in that case. A positive review helps and a guy is more willing to take a chance on a new girl if he can save a few bucks. And when positive experience brings you more business you'll have the extra cash to host an incall if you want.

As it is I don't really need to hide behind hidden messages except for others security so I'll say it right out: You're charging above market rate right out the gate, no one knows you or how you'll do, and you're attacking potential customers. I mean you might be a total sweetheart while simultaneously also being dirty as hell in the right way but you're actively discouraging anyone from finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    You might consider a review special in that case. A positive review helps and a guy is more willing to take a chance on a new girl if he can save a few bucks. And when positive experience brings you more business you'll have the extra cash to host an incall if you want.

As it is I don't really need to hide behind hidden messages except for others security so I'll say it right out: You're charging above market rate right out the gate, no one knows you or how you'll do, and you're attacking potential customers. I mean you might be a total sweetheart while simultaneously also being dirty as hell in the right way but you're actively discouraging anyone from finding out.
    +1
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast