Thread: Carlalynn: Carlalynn... taking good care of my bucket list!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Carlalynn: Carlalynn... taking good care of my bucket list!

Companion's Handle: Carlalynn
    Date of Visit: 5-19-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Texting
    Phone Number: 469-643-3455
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29774-CarlaLynn
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Ft. Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Traffic/20 minutes late
    Activities: LFK DFK DATY 69 breast worship RCG CG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: In her posting + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40ish
    Hair Color and Length: Long, black, not coarse or fine...nice!
    Smoking Status: Unknown...so I guess not.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cockasian/white
    Companion Description: Young girls are nice, but I like a girl that is comfortable in her own skin. Carlalynn has a body that would put a lot of young ones to shame. Beautiful hair, nice smile, fantastic breasts/nipples, slim body, minor baby damage, loooong legs, and is so at ease, she will put YOU at ease in a minnit. You can't fake or buy "personality", and this girls got it!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? BIG yes, unless yer cutting in line ahead of me! ;-)

Public comments:
    I missed connecting with Carlalynn about a month ago (my bad), and I have been waiting for the right time (she does outcall only). Quick response to my text, great TCB. set the time for 3 hours later (3:30 P.M.). 5 minutes before she was to arrive, she texted me that she was stuck in traffic. Sent one more text to update me 10 minutes later. Overall, considering it was rush hour and the CV lockdown had just lifted, it was understandable and great communication while navigating a traffic jam.

Upon arrival, she greeted me with DFK, and I set her up with a drink and a fan to cool off and relax. We chit-chatted for a while, good convo, until she was relaxed and ready to play. Her pics on her profile don't do her justice- she has an awesome set of MM's that look as natural as I have ever seen! Her TCB was good, but pales in comparison with her BCD skills.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review. I’m looking forward to meeting her sometime. I, too, love a mature lady with confidence and she appeal.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.