Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pooooooool

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar

Pooooooool

Are there ANY pools open in North Austin? (Including hotels) please and thank you!

Green belt is the only thing I can think of

Thank you darlin!

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Sculpture falls is amazing! Look it up. I’ve been swimming there a lot, lots of secluded space and you can see through the water. Nice hiking too. Worth the drive a little more south. As far as north, bull creek off spicewood springs, st Edwards pool is a good natural spot.
    Apartment pools opened back up this week too.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Nice! I'll definitely look it up. I have one at my complex which is super nice BUT they will not allow anyone that is not on a lease there (sorry had a phone call and I didn't finish my sentence lol)
    Last edited by NikkiGhost; 05-23-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    . I have one at my complex which is super nice BUT they will not allow anyone
    ... to..??? you been skinny dipping in the shallow end, again?!?!?! they told you what would happen if you persisted with such behavior
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    OMG I just looked up sculpture falls it looks amazing! Thank you Jade Rose, I will be checking it out for sure! I can literally see the big beautiful pool from my living room window and my bedroom and I CAN NOT wait until they reopen the pool!

Charlie
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

To learn how to screen, policies, all the dates I offer, and so much more please visit: https://campsite.bio/sexycharlotte

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CharlottexATX

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin upscale incall dedicated solely to play (outcalls +100):
    🌹1 hour quickie 500 🌹 2 hours of bliss 800 🌹 3 hours of ecstasy 1000 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    Sculpture falls is amazing! Look it up. I’ve been swimming there a lot, lots of secluded space and you can see through the water. Nice hiking too. Worth the drive a little more south. As far as north, bull creek off spicewood springs, st Edwards pool is a good natural spot.
    Apartment pools opened back up this week too.
    I go there too! I love going during the weekdays in the morning.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

I’m not aware of other ways to access Sculpture Falls excerpt for the 360 access which passes the more popular Twin Falls pool. Twin Falls is a short hike from the entrance and where more of the party people go in the afternoon. They get drunk and leave all their beers cans and bottles, cig butts, random articles of clothes and even diapers. By late morning the early hikers, including me the last time I went, have all shared in picking it up along with occasional rangers. It’s gross. So if you go, please bring a trash bag so you can carry whatever trash you have out. Or help pick the trash up.

Below is a pick of this young woman’s work in spending about 40 minutes cleaning up Twin Falls. The whole area smelled like beer. Sorry to be bitching, but it drives me crazy pants.

3D72FB8B-A52E-40AD-813B-0A8D2A02A9F1.jpg
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    I’m not aware of other ways to access Sculpture Falls excerpt for the 360 access which passes the more popular Twin Falls pool. Twin Falls is a short hike from the entrance and where more of the party people go in the afternoon. They get drunk and leave all their beers cans and bottles, cig butts, random articles of clothes and even diapers. By late morning the early hikers, including me the last time I went, have all shared in picking it up along with occasional rangers. It’s gross. So if you go, please bring a trash bag so you can carry whatever trash you have out. Or help pick the trash up.

Below is a pick of this young woman’s work in spending about 40 minutes cleaning up Twin Falls. The whole area smelled like beer. Sorry to be bitching, but it drives me crazy pants.

3D72FB8B-A52E-40AD-813B-0A8D2A02A9F1.jpg
    Totally understandable, I'd get upset about picking up after grown ass babies as well

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Sculpture falls is awesome! I've lived in Austin major part of my life yet never been there. It's on my to do list.....
    Hamilton pool is another one.
    https://parks.traviscountytx.gov/par...-pool-preserve

Krause Springs and McKinney Falls are nice too.
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Check out river area in New Braunfels. My favorite spot is Bubba's Big Deck bar, around KL River Ranch and camp sites. https://www.kl-river.com/
    Besides many beautiful bikes, that are parked there, you can go to the river for free. Well, buy a beer at the bar and use the river.

Or city of Gruene, where you can eat, walk, shop and go to the river! Tubing station is right there!

San Marcos River is great too! Tubing!

I usually go to Mustang island in Corpus Christi, because I can take my pittbull there, because all dogs are welcome there!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'll clue you into a great little secret hotel pool (not sure if currently open - but call).
    Check out Habitat Suites. Next to ACC/Highland Mall of i35 and 290.
    Smallish pool but it's SALT WATER! No nasty chems.
    Pre-covid they had a great free happy hour, cheese, dips, snacks and a couple of free drinks.
    I'd crash it from time to time, always tipping out the happy hour staff and have never been asked if I was staying there.
    They do/did a great REAL hot breakfast with fresh made waffles, eggs, very drinkable coffee etc. Same deal...but unsure how/if its going on post covid.

BTW great place to stay, all rooms are really apartments with living rooms, full kitchens, separate bedrooms. No smoking on site and if your neighbor is making crazy noise after 10pm they'll boot them and comp your room. So no parties.
    Think they go for $110/night fyi.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hippie Hollow. Just came to my mind.

https://parks.traviscountytx.gov/parks/hippie-hollow

Haven't been there in ages! lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast