Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: comparable to some of the best amps
    Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $260
    Approximate age of Companion: ??
    Hair Color and Length: really blonde
    Smoking Status: slightly noticeable via breathe
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: site's description is fairly accurate, pics are examples and not of the actual model
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Saw someone post asking about the site and decided to try it out. Booking was really easy, the booker has been around in Dallas for awhile.

Got to the incall area and was provided where to go. The mamasan opened the door and let me in. Showed me to the room and met Bronze. Did the usual initial first time meet to get comfortable with each other and she took the donation and left briefly.

Came back and as many have said on other things, the standing shower isn't quite the same as the table shower, but Bronze did a good job there. Better than most of the girls I used to see from hotdreamselect in that aspect a few years ago.

Got back into the room and it's a similar set up to the amps, just no big mirror, haha. She was very accommodating, I thoroughly enjoyed her mouth, kissing and bbbjs. Stayed in various forms of mish until I finished. She then brought me back to the shower to clean up and with a really nice added touch, proceeded to suck out any last remnants from me. Had a little bit of time left and she gave a really good back rub. Spent the last couple of minutes cuddling and talking.

Overall, I was really happy with taking the chance on trying them before anyone else had reported in. She was very cheery and playful and the chemistry was pretty good. She's got a fairly hot sultry voice when she gets into it.

I think she's only here for a couple of weeks. Hopefully they get more like Bronze...they could get pretty popular.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wtf

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    1 review and post and it happens to be an advertisement

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Yeap, I am a fake.

Yeap, that's me. Because I had the foresite to register here in January, waited through covid closures, register the domain for the site the day before the state re-opened, and waited for one person to ask about it before posting a review the day after that. And going all the way back to aspd and when the news used to video the now gentrified old spa area off of royal and 35 behind the jack in the box. it's funny being in that mozart bakery knowing what I used to do in there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the intel

Nice report, but not sure what you mean by "comparable to some of the best AMPS" Care to clarify?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Where did you find out about them? The site looks sketchy for the info it asks for

Just saw your post on ECCIE, website is pinkclubs.com not pinksclub.com. Thanks for the recon

Anyone met Clara yet?

It is good to know that a new K service is available in Dallas!
    And this comes from personal experiences meeting many kgirls, and it is not always the same situation.. but kgirls' avg age is btw late 30s to mid 40s with above given rate.
    I dont know if it's just me, but it is very strange for me to notice that they look more younger at night times than during day times. :p

Bronze is the real deal

I can vouch for bronze as well...was the first to see her Monday and haven't had time to review.

They have the same Booker as asuka and that's how I found them. I had fun with hasuka and bronze... Hasuka was on the think side but not fat...but her IOP was insane

Pics are examples and not the actual models? How in the hell are you supposed to pick a girl if you have no idea what these women even look like?