Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: comparable to some of the best amps
Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $260
Approximate age of Companion: ??
Hair Color and Length: really blonde
Smoking Status: slightly noticeable via breathe
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: site's description is fairly accurate, pics are examples and not of the actual model
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Saw someone post asking about the site and decided to try it out. Booking was really easy, the booker has been around in Dallas for awhile.

Got to the incall area and was provided where to go. The mamasan opened the door and let me in. Showed me to the room and met Bronze. Did the usual initial first time meet to get comfortable with each other and she took the donation and left briefly.

Came back and as many have said on other things, the standing shower isn't quite the same as the table shower, but Bronze did a good job there. Better than most of the girls I used to see from hotdreamselect in that aspect a few years ago.

Got back into the room and it's a similar set up to the amps, just no big mirror, haha. She was very accommodating, I thoroughly enjoyed her mouth, kissing and bbbjs. Stayed in various forms of mish until I finished. She then brought me back to the shower to clean up and with a really nice added touch, proceeded to suck out any last remnants from me. Had a little bit of time left and she gave a really good back rub. Spent the last couple of minutes cuddling and talking.

Overall, I was really happy with taking the chance on trying them before anyone else had reported in. She was very cheery and playful and the chemistry was pretty good. She's got a fairly hot sultry voice when she gets into it.

I think she's only here for a couple of weeks. Hopefully they get more like Bronze...they could get pretty popular.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.