Sweaty_Yeti12, it’s not an attack on you. Once you start to get into the hobby, you will see the issue... it sticks out like a sore thumb.

There are a lot of providers, especially the seasoned ones, that have these fake hobbyist profiles. They like to use them to boost business. It could even be their handler, if they have one.

The problem is, they are too obvious with it. What I mean by it is, when you have someone like honest_abe, TXboi817 or Docholiday ( just using the names that have mentored new along the way) giving a provider, the same provider, a bad review..... 9 times out of ten.... there is probably something to it. Then you have someone like you, just using you as an example, that comes in and are the only one that posts a good review about the same provider, then another newbie post a good review, then another newbie.... it raises the level of skepticism with the seasoned hobbyist.

Not knocking you but at first glance, you have been on here for two years and still are not verified... and the only friends you have in your contacts are 2 newbies not verified, a double account under the same screen name and one provider that has been inactive for months, even before the Covid 19 started. Those are all signs of fake accounts used to boost a “new provider”.
Again, you could be legit, but experience says, caution. So don’t take it personally, it’s just people being cautious in a business that could get us all in trouble...

If that doesn’t help you understand, not sure what will.

If you are real hobbyist, best advice would be to look at reviews of the ladies you want to see. If they are all good, go see her. If they are all bad, see her at your our risk but you have been warned. If it turns out you have a great time with her, keep it between you and her, make her your personal ATF.
But if you choose to post about her, expect this kind of reaction if everyone else reviewing her is negative.

As for list crawler ladies and rub rating ladies, finding good ones there are like finding unicorns, almost never.... all the times I have been robbed come from BP or list crawler. Most ads are fake, so why chance it, in my opinion....

Just my two cents guys!!!