Thread: I received a public apology to cover his butt!

Verified Companion Sweet Mariah's Avatar

Exclamation I received a public apology to cover his butt!

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...amp-An-Apology

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-and-providers

So as of 04/22 I saw oam2.0 and I wrote how he shorted me an openly admitted it and even went as far as making a post to say he would make right because he openly admitted to fault. However I gave him plenty of time and then messaged him asking for him to send it bc he still had not. I figured I’d give it another biweekly incase if that’s how he gets paid. However now coming to a month this person has seen another lady whom he wrote another “No” review on one of his Many “No” reviews. I’m sure he can ditch it but can’t take it...

So here’s why I’m taking it so personally is because I needed to hire an attorney and help filing a case it I am extremely low volume and don’t overbook. First come pretty much even if someone wants a longer sesh I don’t reschedule I will just simply say I’m booked for the day. So when I saw him and he shorted me I was stressed my friend covered what he didn’t pay bc I needed it for the attorney. Well I told her after waiting a while and after me texting him and his rude ass response was keep ur judge mental lectures to urself. I apologized and told her I’m done and she told me I’ll message hiM so you don’t have to deal with him.

So now weeks later I see a post that he wrote on a girl in the secured forum and she states he saw her after the 23rd. So no money to pay me but enough to carry on with his shenanigans.

I mean how credible is he.. most girls are No in his opinion but they state he’s demanding ungroomed and rude all which we all can agree on. So how reliable of a source is he. I have a long time vet that can vouch for everything and from my story initially compared to his was spot on so you know I’m not lying.

If us women have to be held accountable shouldn’t it apply to both or are we not suppose to speak up ?

I just want everyone to know if he wrote a No review on someone how can one be so sure when he’s not being honest about paying and moving forward? But Form ur own opinion...
    Now that I’ve spoken my piece and if he wants to then cool but I don’t need him to. You may now close this thread if u please .

I’ve been a member since the aspd days in different names. I know Ck and plenty other gents on the board I’m no danger I just don’t play when I’m involved or married.. I’m just a gal that likes to have fun and who was friends with lots of the older members. Some know me as the sister of jessluv. And as Mariah!

Well goodnight folks!
    Last edited by Sweet Mariah; 05-19-2020 at 12:09 AM.
    💋210-806-4084
    No references=No Appointment & NO EXCEPTIONS !

Let me clear things up.

Those women I reviewed, I saw before her. If she actually took the time to read the reviews, she would see that they took place in mid-April; several days before I saw her. She claims I mostly have "No" reviews which is flat out wrong and a tribute to her laziness in searching the reviews I've made.

And since I've seen Kim, my job/economic situation has become very perilous so I've stopped hobbying. Once things pick back up, then compensation will occur. I still come to this board because of the sense of community and common interests I share with many on here, and that's why I published a few reviews.

I'm not going to dignify her false, poorly phrased, and unsubstantiated accusations about my comportment with a response.
    Last edited by Oam2.0; 05-19-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's been many of these types of posts lately. It's ruining OH2 and becoming my a soap opera. Things of this nature should be handled by the provider and client in question. None of us are jury members and none of us can fix this situation. Publicly broadcasting this only creates drama, which in many cases, will scare potential clients away. We seek a quiet getaway from reality, not get immersed in someones drama.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread is closed and as a matter of board policy,

any further threads regarding this instance will be sanctioned.

CLOSED threads are no longer subject to renewed discussion unless the thread starter gains staff permission first.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!