Thread: Pussy jewelry/ share your photos & stories

Pussy jewelry/ share your photos & stories

I always wanted to get a pierced clit but too scared. A fan of the pussy jewelry

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    I’m 100% a sucker for a pierced clit/pussy. Just haven’t found a consistent one out here to feast on yet, most I know who have are visitors.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mr-feet-dry's Avatar
    I had a date with a women in LA who's clit was locked with a small lock through two circle clips on each side of her clit. She would tease you until she produced a key you had to use with your mouth. I lost track of her rally cool MILF. She taught me a couple of tricks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pierced clit or pierced pussy lips (labia)? I would have thought that a clit piercing would be painful and result in less enjoyment and pussy lips pierced makes more sense to me. Anyone? I like this by the way

Quote Originally Posted by mr-feet-dry View Post
    I had a date with a women in LA who's clit was locked with a small lock through two circle clips on each side of her clit. She would tease you until she produced a key you had to use with your mouth. I lost track of her rally cool MILF. She taught me a couple of tricks.
    Was it similar to this ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love daty and can’t stand the jewelry. It’s almost enough to cause me to pass on someone.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very cool. I love the pics. Need to try a provider with jewelry. That lock is wild. Universal you should go for it.

They look nice, but I have only seen one provider that had one. I also like the look of nipple piercings too.

I have seen her too Mr Nordic., And a couple of other ladies who are not in this biz any longer.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie7878 View Post
    Very cool. I love the pics. Need to try a provider with jewelry. That lock is wild. Universal you should go for it.
    Not any time soon, Covid is overriding health decisions for a while.