Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Amps opening today

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Crystal

Can someone review - been curious

Ready to check some places out

I just saw a post about a place in cedar park called happy hands, I’m a little worried about going into cedar park, I heard the one on Lamar and rundburg is open and heard good things, the one in cedar park sounds promising, let me know if it’s worth the drive up there if anyone checks it out

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any recommendagions of the girls at RS foot massage ? Activites .

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I live up there. Where is it located? My go do some recon for us.

Quote Originally Posted by latin_atx View Post
    I just saw a post about a place in cedar park called happy hands, I’m a little worried about going into cedar park, I heard the one on Lamar and rundburg is open and heard good things, the one in cedar park sounds promising, let me know if it’s worth the drive up there if anyone checks it out

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Went to Crystal yesterday. Worst AMP experience I’ve had yet. Very painful, lots of poking and prodding in random places, painful PM without asking...absolutely awful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any recommendations in south other than RS

Haven't been to RS since Feb. Used to see Kacey regularly there. However around March 1, I set up an appt with her via text, arrived at the agreed upon time and she said she needed me to wait 45 minutes. I was pissed so moved on to another place. That said, Kacey is around 30, slim, attractive and has beautiful D sized breasts. Another gal there was also relatively young and attractive.

I moved on to another place, where I hit it off with a gal there. Great personality. After a couple of visits, I regularly get a nice massage and BBBJ/prostate massage combo. I did DATY with Kacey, but couldn't convince her to do L2. And no, I am not disclosing where.

Bellas

Called and got a response, Lily and Sally working🏃🏻*♂️ Any news on Candy? Shes my ATF

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where is Bellas whats the contsct info ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rosc0e View Post
    Called and got a response, Lily and Sally working🏃🏻*♂️ Any news on Candy? Shes my ATF

RS foot massager

I’ve been there once and it was legit. If you like Asians with big tits make sure you ask for Casey. You may have to call ahead to see if she’s still there..

Verified Hobbyist BCD

RS

L1 only at RS Foot massage.

Aside from the little yellow house, I haven't found any other south locations that do more than L1.

Happy Hands

Isn’t this the same people that used to be over off Lake Creek? Anyone know where in Cedar Park they are located now? One of my favorite girls used to be there.

Cost?

How much is RS? Haven't gotten a L1 massage in a while. Also, do they do the actual full hour or is it "you pop, you gone"?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They usually keep it close to an hour. 50 mins. I usually request for the pop to be in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney View Post
    How much is RS? Haven't gotten a L1 massage in a while. Also, do they do the actual full hour or is it "you pop, you gone"?

Verified Hobbyist BCD ATXLICKHER's Avatar
    Any L2 or L3 locations open yet on the north side? I’ve noticed a few places open but none of my go too are open from what I’ve seen. Can anyone recommend a true L2 or higher place.

- - - Updated - - -

Cmon eagle eye share brother or pm me some info on your diamond lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast