Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anal bleaching

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    What say Ol' JS tongue punches your beautiful fartbox, whispers sweet nothings in your ear, and we see how it goes after that?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Tongue puncheth ye ol' fart box he will! Maybe lick the Chinese candy. Munch on the bubble gum cave. Play with the balloon knot. Prowl the wrinkle cavern like a chode loving wolf hoooooowl! You see Anna Nikole, the original founding members of Phi Beta Krappa come from San Antonio!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    What say Ol' JS tongue punches your beautiful fartbox, whispers sweet nothings in your ear, and we see how it goes after that?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Let's don't and say we did?? Hehe. You can lick it, promise it will be squeaky clean

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Tongue puncheth ye ol' fart box he will! Maybe lick the Chinese candy. Munch on the bubble gum cave. Play with the balloon knot. Prowl the wrinkle cavern like a chode loving wolf hoooooowl! You see Anna Nikole, the original founding members of Phi Beta Krappa come from San Antonio!
    This gave me so many images all in one comment like wow!!! My head is still spinnin
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    The shit you boys come up with man... smh lmfao

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok Stevens View Post
    The shit you boys come up with man... smh lmfao
    Ahhh yes m'lady, I do so remember being up in you like a bike with no seat! Digging in you like a shovel! Of course I had to start slow. I don't know if you would've let me take you on a journey to "Greece" that day, maybe with some "grease" that day?

Verified Companion Companion Brittneyy's Avatar
    I always wanted to do mine! I was actually thinking about getting it done before I come back lol new butt hole new me hahahaha

Let me know how it goes if you do it !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Serious question. What women do it? What men like it? What men simply don't care?

To me I like my booty hole pink. I have some sea shell cream, and if I'm committed for a month I can lighten it.

Me personally I think it looks dirty. I never get complaints but looking at this picture I now see what's back there. It looks like I have an ass full of hair (I don't and my friends who have been back there can testify).

What are your thoughts? Let it go and don't worry about it? Bleach the hell out of it? Eeeeww gross, or yummy.

Your Beautiful Brunette hottie
    ~Super Low Volume~
    Patience is key! ;)
    https://www.brittneyyboudoir.com/

Want more pics!??
    https://onlyfans.com/brittneyy
    Find me on Twitter! @BrittneyBoudoir
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BrittneyBoudoir
    Email: brittneyboudior@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool #NBHLB No Butthole Left Behind

Quote Originally Posted by Brittneyy View Post
    I always wanted to do mine! I was actually thinking about getting it done before I come back lol new butt hole new me hahahaha

Do you, Baby! Do you!

If'n you ask Ol' JS, the logical first step for you down this journey of self-fulfillment is to post a "before" picture of your tender butthole right here on this very thread. That way, we got a baseline to compare the "after" photo to. Hell, Ol' JS is truly curious as to the actual efficacy of these products.

Speaking of said anal bleaching products, are they like the retinol face creams and shit as far as retail availability? Can you get the run of the mill Revlon variety (I'm assuming there's a Revlon variety) at like the grocery store or CVS? Is the highfalutin fancy shit behind the counter at Dillard's/Nordstrom's, etc.? Ol' JS is intrigued. Hell, I might get wifey a tube/bottle for her upcoming birthday. It just might be the perfect gift for the proverbial "woman who has everything". Real talk.

Anna, can you please weigh in, Dear? What type of outlay am I looking at here?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    It will get darker again, when you will get on the sun!

Plus, after salon visit, you will have to use creams for long time to keep up the effect and that is not comfortable in Texas heat. And I doubt, that anyone will even notice the change. Money wasted in my opinion.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    After studying the picture VERY very Carefully.... I forget the question. Looks fine to me.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittneyy View Post

Absolutely I will sweetheart...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you, Baby! Do you!

If'n you ask Ol' JS, the logical first step for you down this journey of self-fulfillment is to post a "before" picture of your tender butthole right here on this very thread. That way, we got a baseline to compare the "after" photo to. Hell, Ol' JS is truly curious as to the actual efficacy of these products.

Speaking of said anal bleaching products, are they like the retinol face creams and shit as far as retail availability? Can you get the run of the mill Revlon variety (I'm assuming there's a Revlon variety) at like the grocery store or CVS? Is the highfalutin fancy shit behind the counter at Dillard's/Nordstrom's, etc.? Ol' JS is intrigued. Hell, I might get wifey a tube/bottle for her upcoming birthday. It just might be the perfect gift for the proverbial "woman who has everything". Real talk.

Anna, can you please weigh in, Dear? What type of outlay am I looking aweek....

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Sweetheart I got some from Fiesta ($10?). It's in Spanish so can't pronounce and damn sure can't say the name but it has a sea shell on it. 2-3x a week put it on the area for 20-30 minutes. I would probably do 4x a week. I may try it next week.....
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Last edited by Bowser98; 05-21-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    I think he was referring to Brittney, One of the most beautiful women on this site..... My guess is that she does not need any kind of man made product to make herself any more spectacular than she already is... js

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
    Did you not see the first post?
    I definitely seent the compelling first post. it was awesome!

Hell, I go back and take a good long pervy look at Anna's beautiful butthole every damn time I pop into this thread.

This request was directed at Brittneyy. Come on now, Girl - let's have a look!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Quote Originally Posted by cutngrass View Post
    I think he was referring to Brittney, One of the most beautiful women on this site..... My guess is that she does not need any kind of man made product to make herself any more spectacular than she already is... js
    Ah, my mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely seent the compelling first post. it was awesome!

Hell, I go back and take a good long pervy look at Anna's beautiful butthole every damn time I pop into this thread.

This request was directed at Brittneyy. Come on now, Girl - let's have a look!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Sorry about that!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    IMG_2397_2.jpg

What are your thoughts?
    You have a lotta nerve posting a picture like that and then asking us guys to have thoughts! At that point, I think there's only one thought we're capable of.

If I saw this in person, the only head with a thought in it would belong to lil' BoSox and his only thought would be: "ATTACK!!!".
    Last edited by BoSox1918; 05-22-2020 at 08:11 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anna with a tan. When can we meet?! Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast