Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anal bleaching

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I haven't tanned in years. I was thinking about getting back at it. My pasty skin needs it. And more protection from the actual sun because you already have melanin. Last summer I had 1 good burn. I guess I don't learn my lesson lol
    Pasty? Uhhh.....NO! You are blessed with that creamy/ivory gorgeousness that I am so very envious of!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yummy!! don’t change a thing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s the sign that says enter here vs there....so I like it the way it is. And since I don’t do anal....I’m not spending my time there.....like already stated.... as long as it’s clean.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's beautiful just as it is!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i'll need to see more photos to make a proper judgement. In different poses and lingerie wouldn't hurt.

:)

Next time I’m in Houston, I’d be happy to give you a full inspection and consultation on this question. Or you can send me pics for a socially distanced evaluation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThisGuy85's Avatar
    This should be the standard for all tushies. Absolutely nothing wrong with someone who bleaches their booty, but I personally enjoy the skin color transition as weird as it sounds. I like how it emphasizes the booty. Just like a lady with strong pale tan lines. Emphasizes the tushy and warlocks. Every lady has their own unique color, skin type, and shape. I think that's the best part when exploring a new lady... Matter of fact.. I might just need to see it up close soon...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    W. T. F. I have never heard of this. I had to google it. The things people create. Smh.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Pasty? Uhhh.....NO! You are blessed with that creamy/ivory gorgeousness that I am so very envious of!
    Thank you sweets. That Irish. Although I am now considering laying out in a thong just for the lines. After the thread the other day, I think I must lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys. I didn't know if it was something us women payed attention to, I have also had a curiosity of it. I remember not posting certain pictures because you can see the dark spots. Great pictures, but it was my own self consciousness. Thank you all!!!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    I really don't notice when I'm going at it from behind. Plus I don't dato. As others have said as long as your hygienic down there it's all good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It looks wonderful the way it is. Those color variations are mostly things we don't control. It could be genetic. I think it is beautiful and it distinguishes you from another woman.

Makes no difference to me, just keep it clean. Oh, and tan lines are always nice. Make sure you post up a picture, please....

If you wanna bleach your ass bleach it. Why not try it see if you like it what's it gonna hurt? Hopefully not your asshole since folks pay to fuck it. Butt the spas are finally open or about to you may even get a deal.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDogg View Post
    If you wanna bleach your ass bleach it. Why not try it see if you like it what's it gonna hurt? Hopefully not your asshole since folks pay to fuck it. Butt the spas are finally open or about to you may even get a deal.
    My ass don't get fucked. But I get what you're saying. And I have some over the counter skin lightning cream. Nothing to drastic. I just don't realize till a picture brings me back down to earth lol

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    My ass don't get fucked. But I get what you're saying. And I have some over the counter skin lightning cream. Nothing to drastic. I just don't realize till a picture brings me back down to earth lol
    What say Ol' JS tongue punches your beautiful fartbox, whispers sweet nothings in your ear, and we see how it goes after that?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast