Thread: Anal bleaching

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Makes no difference to me, just keep it clean. Oh, and tan lines are always nice. Make sure you post up a picture, please....

If you wanna bleach your ass bleach it. Why not try it see if you like it what's it gonna hurt? Hopefully not your asshole since folks pay to fuck it. Butt the spas are finally open or about to you may even get a deal.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDogg View Post
    If you wanna bleach your ass bleach it. Why not try it see if you like it what's it gonna hurt? Hopefully not your asshole since folks pay to fuck it. Butt the spas are finally open or about to you may even get a deal.
    My ass don't get fucked. But I get what you're saying. And I have some over the counter skin lightning cream. Nothing to drastic. I just don't realize till a picture brings me back down to earth lol

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    My ass don't get fucked. But I get what you're saying. And I have some over the counter skin lightning cream. Nothing to drastic. I just don't realize till a picture brings me back down to earth lol
    What say Ol' JS tongue punches your beautiful fartbox, whispers sweet nothings in your ear, and we see how it goes after that?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
    What say Ol' JS tongue punches your beautiful fartbox, whispers sweet nothings in your ear, and we see how it goes after that?

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Tongue puncheth ye ol' fart box he will! Maybe lick the Chinese candy. Munch on the bubble gum cave. Play with the balloon knot. Prowl the wrinkle cavern like a chode loving wolf hoooooowl! You see Anna Nikole, the original founding members of Phi Beta Krappa come from San Antonio!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Let's don't and say we did?? Hehe. You can lick it, promise it will be squeaky clean

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Tongue puncheth ye ol' fart box he will! Maybe lick the Chinese candy. Munch on the bubble gum cave. Play with the balloon knot. Prowl the wrinkle cavern like a chode loving wolf hoooooowl! You see Anna Nikole, the original founding members of Phi Beta Krappa come from San Antonio!
    This gave me so many images all in one comment like wow!!! My head is still spinnin

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Stok Stevens's Avatar
    The shit you boys come up with man... smh lmfao

* 90 min - 500* Hr - 400* HHr - 250*
    NO BBFS.
    ​STŌK STEVENS
    P411-P320232

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok Stevens View Post
    The shit you boys come up with man... smh lmfao
    Ahhh yes m'lady, I do so remember being up in you like a bike with no seat! Digging in you like a shovel! Of course I had to start slow. I don't know if you would've let me take you on a journey to "Greece" that day, maybe with some "grease" that day?