Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No Repsonse of Provider References

Registered Male (Not Verified)

No Repsonse of Provider References

Can not seem to get replies from providers for references to meet other providers. Anyone know what's going on?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    There could be a number of reasons:

1. Due to covid a lot of ladies aren't working, have kids home, or for their safety they aren't taking appointments so they aren't getting online or checking the phone to respond.

2. They might be ladies who just don't provide references at all. There are quite a few ladies here who do not vouch or return reference requests. Some are newbie friendly and all that does is hurt the guy trying to get in the hobby. You should always ask before booking if they provide references. Some ladies prefer you reach out to them before using them as a reference.

3. For some, business is slow so they might be being catty and not returning the reference because another lady is making the money. Some ladies purposely wait hours to reply just so the provider can lose out on the appointment. You knows this because the provider is online posting ads and what not but doesn't reply to a PM. This business can be cut-throat

4. Some ladies are territorial and like to keep clients for themselves so they get upset when a client goes to see someone else. I have had a few clients tell me so and so got upset with them because they were seeing me instead of them. Ladies have threatened to never see them again if they see someone else. This is bullshit.

5. Some ladies hold grudges. Some providers will simply not return a reference request to certain ladies if they have never returned a request back to them. Yes some ladies will ask for references from other ladies but will never return the favor. So ladies stop responding to those ladies.

6. (Not saying this is you) but some ladies will not respond if they didn't enjoy your company, something went wrong in the session etc. I will always respond to a reference request even if we didn't click but some ladies are worried about retaliation etc if the guy catches wind that they said something bad or that they wouldn't see them again.. etc. They feel it is safer to just stay quiet and ignore.

Sorry this is happening to you. Just know it is just as stressful to us providers when we are trying to verifiy you for a date and we are the ones not getting a response.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I always get references for the respectable gentleman I see if it has been 6 months or less (because people do change). As long as they have the other provider PM me. Anyone I've seen can have a provider pm me. I always ask that they pm and not give out my number for safety reasons of course (so I can verify who is contacting me). But if I must be honest, I conduct my own thorough screening and do not solely or heavily rely on ones experience with another because we may have a different experience and vice versa for the males. But I do make note of serious alerts on people and won't see any guy who has in any way lashed out verbally or physically, scammed or threatened another provider safety, health and well-being. Anywho sometimes though you have to give screening or getting references from people time because not everyone checks their PM's as often as you'd like, wether it be due to their schedule or whatever. So you might want to ask for references at least 24 hours or more prior to your desired appointment. Also some ladies just do not give references. That is their choice.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That's why P411 is well worth the money....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    Amen, brother.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    You keep giving out your RW information and it will bite you in the ass by website hackers. May I remind you of the Ashley Madison fiasco?

https://m.eonline.com/news/690845/th...acking-scandal
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

britttany_love brought up all good points as to why ladies aren't providing references right now.

As far as p411... if you don't have any recent "Okays," ladies on there are requiring recent references; so you're back to where you started on here.

The whole purpose to references is to make the lady or ladies that you want to spend time with feel safe with you. So please be patient. Especially right now.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Yesterday i had a provider vouch for a gent she has NOT visited with. My personal preference would be that the gentleman actually had a session with his reference. Recently. We screen for safety but how safe can I be based on lies and still no answers to my screening questions because there is no first hand knowledge....my whole situation reeks of shady ulterior motives...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    P411 is a pure verification screening site a tool used by ladies. They use 256-bit AES encryption. They do not run ad’s or use fake bots. They offer discreet payment methods such as money orders. They do not allow acronyms for activities.

As an actual member for 12 years I have had zero issues. With the exception of review sites like this they are 100% UTR. They do need to establish that clients are legitimate. Ladies can join free with 2 well established client references.

Most members use the most secure email in the world protonmail.

P411 is a great tool however it is not fail proof and you still need to check the okays and screen. LE has infiltrated the site many times over the years and have not only taken over accounts but passed the so called "screening" and have had their own accounts. I've been on it since aspd days and the ladies get sent these alerts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    P411 is a great tool however it is not fail proof and you still need to check the okays and screen. LE has infiltrated the site many times over the years and have not only taken over accounts but passed the so called "screening" and have had their own accounts. I've been on it since aspd days and the ladies get sent these alerts.
    More likely LE would get an existing provider or client to flip under pressure. P4 is in 50 states, 30 countries, thousands of cities.

Just stick with liberal ATX, Travis County where LE has bigger fish to fry.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Big fan of P411 but as stated above, it's only part of the overall solution for screening. I've sent multiple requests for Ok's that seem to be ignored until I see them again and mention the outstanding request at the end of the session then they take care of it. I am definitely sympathetic since the Ok request is just another email notification that jams up their inboxes.

Quote Originally Posted by zmonator View Post
    More likely LE would get an existing provider or client to flip under pressure. P4 is in 50 states, 30 countries, thousands of cities.

Just stick with liberal ATX, Travis County where LE has bigger fish to fry.
    They have flipped accounts and have also gained their own. The ladies get alerts when this happens.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ballingatx's Avatar
    I can totally relate. I don’t hobby as much as I used too and only do it when I get the itch. So it’s a bit difficult to provide current references. But I totally get the reasons why the screening is important I just wished there was another way. P411 sounds like a great alternative just don’t like having my personal info out there as DocHoliday stated.

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ballingatx View Post
    I can totally relate. I don’t hobby as much as I used too and only do it when I get the itch. So it’s a bit difficult to provide current references. But I totally get the reasons why the screening is important I just wished there was another way. P411 sounds like a great alternative just don’t like having my personal info out there as DocHoliday stated.
    You don't have to have your personal info there. You can join by having 2 P4 providers vouch for you. You do fill out a questionnaire profile but nothing that can link you to your true identity. I always renew my membership by sending a money order purchased with cash. Haven't had any problems yet.
    In the Night...In The Dark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast