Thread: Short providers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Short providers

I have a thing for really short providers 5ft and below. Any of you out there fit this description? Preferably in the Baton Rouge area.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    5 ft 1
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    4’11. Lol. I’m planning a trip that way in a couple of weeks.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Red Hot is as short as they come. 4'9" and quite pretty.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don’t mind short providers 5’3 and under as long as there legs are long enough for a high arched K-9 position at minimum. Since I’m tall that always concerns me.

if her hips sit too low it affects the stroke and makes it look and feel as if your having sex on an obtuse angle and not as pleasurable. In doggie position that nice forward thrust is more ideal.

I also worry about width and strength of a lady’s legs in on top positions. When they aren’t as agile as petite or spinner type ladies and are a more curvy body types; the success of Asian cowgirl is less when short and they generally don’t like it. Cause they can’t get a solid base around your hips and body to brace themselves to squat above you for the awesome depth ACG entails. Either from weaker legs, knee, or back issues.
    Last edited by gimme_that; 06-06-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
    I don’t mind short providers 5’3 and under as long as there legs are long enough for a high arched K-9 position at minimum. Since I’m tall that always concerns me.

if her hips sit too low it affects the stroke and makes it look and feel as if your having sex on an obtuse angle and not as pleasurable. In doggie position that nice forward thrust is more ideal.

I also worry about width and strength of a lady’s legs in on top positions. When they aren’t as agile as petite or spinner type ladies and are a more curvy body types; the success of Asian cowgirl is less when short and they generally don’t like it. Cause they can’t get a solid base around your hips and body to brace themselves to squat above you for the awesome depth ACG entails. Either from weaker legs, knee, or back issues.
    Good lord... you seriously stress that much before you pay someone? Sounds like a hassle. Why bother...
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Verified Companion Companion
    I realize I'm late to the party as your post is not recent. I am 4'9", definitely fun sized! I see you're in St. Francisville. I can host in Zachary occasionally for your convenience or BR

- - - Updated - - -

.....then you would love me. I'm 4'9", a true fun sized package.
    I have a professional career and prior military. I like to think that I'm the ultimate GFE. I'm low volume and your time is special. I love long walks on the beach and giving blowjobs!!!

Couple friendly

Text is best 225-335-7257 or email spinnerhelenparr@gmail.com.

$180 for a movie trailer, $300 for a full show and Greek $350.