Thread: Plan B’s. Disrespectful or acceptable? What if your the plan B?(Client/Provider)

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Plan B’s. Disrespectful or acceptable? What if your the plan B?(Client/Provider)

wanting you guys and gals opinion on plan b’s. Share your thoughts and stories.

In my opinion a plan B is someone I’m already screened with that knows I’m legit and Im aiming to see her anyways that can fill in a voided time slot quickly if needed and available. This is usually someone you have already seen or if not.......someone who has screened you well and knows your not flaky.

A plan B is not someone you as a client has on standby in case a provider cancels, is running late, or no call no shows you (ncns). At least not for me since I don’t book hourly. Canceling on my end without proper notice is sorta disrespectful in my case because I book overnights and weekends they could have been available to other gents with. I have to take that into consideration. If a lady or client no calls or no shows, or cancels very late before an appointment that really sucks on both sides. Especially if it’s outcall to you as a client.

For me however I find short notice cancellations or ncns’s from providers to be blatantly disrespectful and twatswatting (female version of cockblocking) that pushes the act ncns or cancelling over the line. Taking a possible opportunity from another accommodating provider through selfishness of knowing she can’t show up or probably won’t. Because she has either overbooked or doesn’t want to keep that obligation. And trying to rebook a short notice overnight is not easy.

IF A PROVIDER HAD YOU BOOKED AS A REGULAR FOR AN HOUR SESSION, AND SHE TOLD YOU SHE WANTED TO CANCEL WITH YOU FOR BIGGER MONEY APPOINTMENT WOULD YOU BE MAD IF SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD CANCEL ON YOU? Hopefully if you have self respect and she has courtesy or respects you as a client she wouldn’t unless you approved. But anyone that would allow that would and should definitely feel slighted.

When a provider makes a client a plan B thats not as detrimental to her business in the short term. Long term yes because if guys know or assume she’s flaky that’s ultimately the gents fault given the knowledge we have with reviews available and reports. A client might say he’s okay with a provider canceling or choosing a better paid time opportunity B and that he would maybe rebook for another time in the near and not so distant future. But could you really blame him if he never contacted that provider again or tried to rebook? When people feel slighted sometimes they won’t be honest and tell you so they don’t seem not nice. You can’t anonymously complain to corporate in this case (like a little bia) because she’s her own boss, store owner, franchise, and manager.

If you as a client booked a provider and she wasn’t on time or ncns you, and you called to cancel the appointment cause she was late respectively; and as a provider you later found out he had a plan B due to your scheduling issue would you be upset if you found out he had a plan B on standby? Would you still try to see him again, or would you feel slighted?

If you were the prospective plan B provider in question would you feel slighted not being his first option for the day or night?

I also sometimes believe in hobby karma as a client. Meaning if a situation falls through sometimes not having a session or a plan B works out better. Your already pissed, it changes the mood, your sexually vulnerable to making stupid last minute decisions cause your not thinking with the right head and just the carnal need. I don’t want to settle on a plan, or a level of service. It’s either the same as what I had planned or an obvious upgrade.

Having a “backup” is the traditional sense of what a plan b is and I do concede and agree to that. But when we are working with verified providers (pros) versus ladies who are amateurs (non pros) guarantee you that lady you feel is your back up can’t be someone you haven’t seen before and sometimes ladies you know who haven’t met you yet. Because they might feel suddenly slighted since you weren’t there first choice and pick. Might even resent being used as a references cause what have you done for her lately lol. I’ve had that happen before in the past. Or some may negotiate to get more money from you to your detriment since no one showed up and you now are in dire need of their services. It’s gets quite savage.

There’s no good way to let a lady or client know they are the backup plan. I’d just rather take my lick and be done with it. You post what happened so your fellow dawgs and providers know; or you let it slide while you hold the rage inside. Lol.

How do y’all feel about plan B’s.
    Last edited by gimme_that; 06-08-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Just wanted to add in conclusion. Anyway you slice it, someone will feel slighted.

Someone cuts the cake? Someone picks the piece? Your most honest opinion and answers on plan b’s please.
    Last edited by gimme_that; 06-08-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    If you're on a tight schedule and deal with too many BS cancellations, spend money on a room, travel to her etc. I wouldn't feel slighted at all.

It is what it is. People don't keep appointments, so look out for yourself. It's that simple. No one said you have to say shit about it. They're not going to know.
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Retired Companion

Exclamation cry me a river

Quote Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
    IF A PROVIDER HAD YOU BOOKED AS A REGULAR FOR AN HOUR SESSION, AND SHE TOLD YOU SHE WANTED TO CANCEL WITH YOU FOR BIGGER MONEY APPOINTMENT WOULD YOU BE MAD IF SHE ASKED IF SHE COULD CANCEL ON YOU?

you’re setting yourself up for your own disappointment
    as a peasant wanting the royal treatment...

How do y’all feel about plan B’s.
    it’s only an issue if you’re poor

step your game up, and see what happens with your life.......

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

Can someone translate this for me. I don’t know where she’s going or assuming with this. And it explains nothing based on what I asked. But I gather she would have an issue being a plan b. As most would. They would feel slighted. and that was the point.

Exactly! He's a total moron. Does nothing but CRY! Bitch is that bored with his own life, he has to desperately beg for attention on ****** boards, and he repeats his exact posts on several lol.

So sad...

^^^ exactly

Retired Companion

Thumbs down successful people own up to their faults... take note

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Exactly! He's a total moron. Does nothing but CRY! Bitch is that bored with his own life, he has to desperately beg for attention on ****** boards, and he repeats his exact posts on several lol.

So sad...

damn

The worst thing you could ever call a man is bitch

big blow to his (nonexistent) masculinity...

Can someone translate this for me. I don’t know where she’s going or assuming with this. And it explains nothing based on what I asked. But I gather she would have an issue being a plan b. As most would. They would feel slighted. and that was the point.
    No translation needed since you feel attacked, obviously

You’re the “plan b”

Being “plan b” is all your fault

You’re the last resort to a provider with your coins

You will never be the first priority with your broke ass

You are so poor that you continuously bitch, whine, moan
    about how you can’t afford to pay for a woman’s attention and
    how your lack of payment makes women never wanting to see you

The problem is YOU, so YOU can either get it right or get the fuck out

Note: I don’t even know nor care what you asked in your whiney ass
    post since you go on unnecessary tangents, so fuck your question too!

Yeah just another set of posts by the three drama ladies of illusion.

Have fun. Just peeking in to see anyones response here besides you three ladies. There’s no proper reading comprehension in case here currently so I’ll wait for other people to chime in if they want.

damn

The worst thing you could ever call a man is bitch

big blow to his (nonexistent) masculinity...

No translation needed since you feel attacked, obviously

You’re the “plan b”

Being “plan b” is all your fault

You’re the last resort to a provider with your coins

You will never be the first priority with your broke ass

You are so poor that you continuously bitch, whine, moan
    about how you can’t afford to pay for a woman’s attention and
    how your lack of payment makes women never wanting to see you

The problem is YOU, so YOU can either get it right or get the fuck out

Note: I don’t even know nor care what you asked in your whiney ass
    post since you go on unnecessary tangents, so fuck your question too!

I'm freaking dead lmao!!!

Gentlemen are nominated for politely following directions, they don't haggle, and they are rewarded for their excellence.
    Last edited by Universal; 06-15-2020 at 04:13 PM.