Thread: Lola98: Lola98: First time perfection

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Lola98: Lola98: First time perfection

Companion's Handle: Lola98
    Date of Visit: 9/9/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 346-566-1884
    Email Address: None
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?99210-Lola98
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CFS, FBSM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
    Donation: 100
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Short red
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: INSANELY BEAUTIFUL; extremely clean and safe, fresh out of the shower; beautiful breasts; the single most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    I am relatively new to this and I chose Lola because she seemed to have an amazing number of reviews and incredibly safe and clean. Messaging her was super quick and easy. Once I got to location, she gave me perfect directions to her room, knocked on the door, and there she was. I was taken by surprise even after seeing images of her because her eyes just take you somewhere else man. On top of that, she is incredibly nice! Seriously, protect her at all costs. Once we chatted a bit, she went to the bed and off we went. Seriously, i am going to be coming back. Highly recommend!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

lol

Yet another stellar review from a single digit poster. She is funny and so is the OP.

Huh? I have been a member here for months. This is just the first time I decided to meet someone thus my first review. Everything I have said is legit and true. Not everyone can be as experienced as some people my man. Lola was fantastic. I’m not surprised all her reviews are positive.

All the ones I’ve seen have been positive. If it wasn’t positive, I GUARANTEE the person wasn’t respectful or lacked the brain function to understand a catch when they see one. I am planning to see her again and if others don’t like her, more for people like me who appreciate and have respect.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I know a couple that saw her and said she is BSC and won't repeat. I have not seen her but all of those reviews by noon have similar writing styles...use the same type adjectives and adverbs... glad you had fun,, but all of her reviews are not good. You may want to search

Quote Originally Posted by osirus09 View Post
    I know a couple that saw her and said she is BSC and won't repeat. I have not seen her but all of those reviews by noon have similar writing styles...use the same type adjectives and adverbs... glad you had fun,, but all of her reviews are not good. You may want to search
    Same writing styles? Bruh what else are we supposed to say? Next review I do of her when I see her, I’ll be sure to make it extra non-formal for you with ambiguous words, just for you buddy. Trust me, I’ve searched every single review on her because this was my first time wanting to see someone so I wanted to be absolutely sure. All the ones I’ve seen were nothing short of amazing for her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Your taking it as if your being attacked. Calm down only thing that he is pointing out is normally new people as your self, kind of stretch out the screening process. Per her ad she doesn't deal with stuff like that.
    So when I'm new to this Guys post up it seems fraudulent I'm not saying that it is, but it just seems odd that's all
    Mature respectful AA fully vaccinated male.
    Likes Dtf, Lfk, Bbbj, K9, Cg, Rcg, Daty.
    P411 verified

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This thread has out lived its usefulness.

If more threads appear like this the forum’s posting rules will downshift and folks who cannot respect each other will also be downshifted.

closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!