Thread: Ophelia Alexander: A special experience

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ophelia Alexander: A special experience

Companion's Handle: Ophelia Alexander
    Date of Visit: 4/30/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 512-650-8401
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...elia-Alexander
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: convo, lfk, dfk, bbbj, mpcfs, counseling, snugs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 3+tip my choice
    Approximate age of Companion: 30-34
    Hair Color and Length: brown past shoulders
    Smoking Status: idk, if so couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: white maybe some mix
    Companion Description: Greeted in very revealing lacy teddy, stunning from top down her pics are accurate but seeing her is better. She was immediately just so cool and makes you feel like you already know her and can say anything, she offers full amenities in the bathroom as well. some tats but not distracting.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded on many levels
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Go! yes

Public comments:
    I know, you're looking me up and about to comment I never wrote a review and yada yada. Funny enough the last review was also a rare reviewer and said it was laziness. For me, I guess I could say the same or maybe you just need to blow my mind a little bit and not just fit all the previous reviews. Never had a really bad experience either or I'd feel compelled to share.

Okay enough of that rap, this is real and I need to express my gratitude to this woman.

If her banging body wasn't enough to draw the eye of man, woman, and probably beast I'd have still been as attracted once we met and her attitude, wit, charm, hospitality, and humor was turned to 11 immediately. One more gold star but more on that in a minute.

Warm, welcome, offered a water, anything in the bathroom from mouthwash to a toothbrush (one time use, it went to trash so no worries)

From here I'll move to RoS...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Willy; 05-01-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Good info and good review!

OA

Good review. She’s hot AF

amazing review

my tdl really doesn't have any room .... but maybe i need to reconsider
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

-MG

guess i have too much time on my hands ... reading this review, again

.... can't seem to get this lady off my mind, though

A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    The hobby is full of fantasies. The girls can/will typically cater to easy things like what she calls you. If a girl is calling you "daddy" and it's not hitting your buttons, ask her to call you "Professor Smith" or, your hobby name ("Charlie"), or whatever... Easy, peasy to make what she calls you to be what you want. (It might be different if you're asking her to put her fist up your ass (some will)).

I've seen a lot of Latinas. I've had many spontaneously call me "Papi (i.e. daddy)" in a moment of passion. When a girl is in a moment of passion like that, I don't necessarily want to stop that.

A'Man

-MG

dodger, go see her. You'll be glad you did. Super sexy and very sexual.
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Regrettably I’ve seen Ophelia only once. The second time I tried she went ncns on me. I would love to see her again. She curled my toes like few women can.
    James
    Loving life in Austin