Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eccie

Eccie

Well... I deleted my account over there. I met some great ladies and had some “clout” with reviews. I’m kinda sad, but really what’s the point?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would, too, but despite having three reputable ladies vouch for me, I can’t seem to get verified here.

Yeah... I rolled the dice on that one. Seems like most have crossed over though.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I still miss ASPD from when Amber owned / ran it!

Oh man, ASPD! Got my feet wet with the hobby back then. My first was this milf blonde. Damn, can’t even remember her name. So nervous and wet behind the ear. I think her name was Shelly. After that it was Amy of Austin. Amy liked to start with a cup of creamy coffee. Amazing personality!

Verified Hobbyist BCD reincarnated2's Avatar
    ASPD Rocked!
    Over 100 Reviews
    On this Board and the Others for16 years

I like the idea of how some of the boards on the west coast and The Other Board in Colorado can see and comment on the reviews. It seems to keep things more honest & less objectifying. It seems tasteful. I like it. I will never take this board for granted after waking up to check pm’s and no matter how hard you tried not to let it get to you, would just ooze negativity on icky. I was such an angry person getting engaged in coed with all that nonsense back then. I was always trying to get others to see and treat providers differently when they probably never even gave it another thought once they were finished trolling. I certainly learned a lot about personality disorders!! I have matured. Now I could give AF what anyone thinks unless they’re my clients! Ya can’t change people. You gotta meet them where they are in life or remove yourself from them if they’re not good for you. I do really miss some of the engaging thought provoking discussions. I’m highly attracted to intelligence and can’t seem to find that on any social media platforms. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    <snip>waking up to check pm’s<snip>would just ooze negativity <snip>
    this is a little surprising and very disappointing but also not unique. certainly there are less than thrilling personna on this board. in the world, really .. so why would this board be an exception. i tend not to notice because i blow past the majority of postings.

before i book a provider i usually have established a connection and am really looking forward to the meeting and the activities with that individual. however, i have heard from a provider who indicated that some folks book a provider but are actually hostile to her (them?).

i have to assume that is the exception and not the rule because ... what would be the point? why spend the time and money to be with someone you didn't respect?

over time i get familiar with handles. i recognize the tone and personalities and determine if this is a person whose opinions are worth paying attention to or just move on. i'm sure everyone else does the same. honestly, i'm not sure how much i care because i'm pretty much here for myself (<-greedy piggy). as long as my needs are being met ... whatever help i get from the board ... is a good thing.

FWIW, i am familiar your board personna, Nikki. I have been for years. Never met you in the flesh but I hope to correct that in the not too distant future. your new incall location is very encouraging.

i began the hobby using TER. the first providers i met encouraged me to use ASPD, so i started using TER, ASPD, and P411; later eccie, now OH2. i can probably stick with OH2 and have my needs met without making board usage a project. i don't do social media; no twitter, insta anything, really wonder why someone wants to send me a picture of what they are having for dinner. but i guess this is the brave new world.
    Last edited by dodger; 05-20-2020 at 08:28 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

why spend the time and money to be with someone you didn't respect?
    A lot of people have sex to feel powerful and feel dominate over someone, not because they have an emotional connection like you are describing.

Additionally, places like Eccie are very easy for trolls to just harass people. Make up a vaguely accurate AMP review and now you have premium. These types are not looking for a new ATF, they are looking for a target for their hatred and anger. This site seems much better moderated in that regard, which keeps out the trolls.

Any board lends itself to idiots and trolls. Gotta have thick skin or let things roll like water off Duck’s back.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    Any board lends itself to idiots and trolls. Gotta have thick skin or let things roll like water off duck’s back.
    words to live by bear repeating ... most times, i don't even pay attention to myself
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I stay up with eccie and P411 also due to some ladies not doing ads here but use eccie and P411. Would have missed a nice time the other day if not for P411. I enjoy all the sites.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx512 View Post
    A lot of people have sex to feel powerful and feel dominate over someone, not because they have an emotional connection like you are describing.

Additionally, places like Eccie are very easy for trolls to just harass people. Make up a vaguely accurate AMP review and now you have premium. These types are not looking for a new ATF, they are looking for a target for their hatred and anger. This site seems much better moderated in that regard, which keeps out the trolls.

Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD YssupRider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx512 View Post

AMEN!

Amazing amount of hyperactive posters over who have never posted about the hobby, except maybe to start fights with providers.

I don’t miss it.

Retired Companion

Quote Originally Posted by YssupRider View Post
    AMEN!

Amazing amount of hyperactive posters over who have never posted about the hobby, except maybe to start fights with providers.

I don’t miss it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast