Thread: South OKC

Registered Male (Not Verified)

South OKC

Not sure if i understand why good providers don't ever mess with any places south of I40. Everything is NW or Airport. Where are Norman and Moore chicks. Xena have a monopoly?

Verified Companion Companion
    Well hopefully you find you a great provider that travels for you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I usually have to wait until I head up that way to set something up unfortunately. I guess it is a good thing...wallet wise that I don't have someone really close to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandthighsplz View Post
    I usually have to wait until I head up that way to set something up unfortunately. I guess it is a good thing...wallet wise that I don't have someone really close to me.
    Like people in-the-know like to say "follow the money" it just happens that more money circulates on that side of town so providers, ones without a SD, have to go where they can make enough to survive. There is a bright side, if you have a SO in your life, then you are less likely to bump into a provider when shopping or out and about with your real world honey.

As a sidebar story, an ex-provider I know that now works at a daycare center has to encounter an ex-client who drops off/picks up his grandchild everyday. So careful what you wish for, in your own backyard?

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandthighsplz View Post
    Not sure if i understand why good providers don't ever mess with any places south of I40. Everything is NW or Airport. Where are Norman and Moore chicks. Xena have a monopoly?
    I offered to drive and see you, but after we had chatted you disappeared, then when I texted again you said you didn’t know who I was! SMH! What’s up Buttercup?
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884