Thread: Trials For Assholes

MULTIPLE HANDLES -TROLL! BANNED!

Trials For Assholes

I'm not a cop. But if I ever was one, I would probably be in prison because there would be too many "accidental shootings" I'd have to account for...

I remember some fucker years ago was beating and raping his wife. That cop was called to the house over 10 times. This asshole ended up killing his wife. He didn't deserve due process. He deserved a $1 bullet to the head and not the $1M plus it took to prosecute and feed him and provide him healthcare in prison until his appeals were ended and the state killed him.

Like you said though, it's just my opinion. I have no tolerance for evil. You put people like that down and fuck due process for them. Those rabid animals can get their due process in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Amen brotha

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This ^^^ diatribe was prompted by what? Shall we just take the Constitution, Bill of Rights and due process of law out back and off them as well?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Lindsey Lacey's Avatar
    Yes Please...
    Thank-You...
    Last edited by Lindsey Lacey; 05-14-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    DFW Airport Area
    Please Read Website
    Call And Introduce Yourself
    214-577-7501, No Text
    https://www.lindseylacey.com
    https://www.instagram.com/lindseylacey_dallasfortworth/
    https://twitter.com/LindseyLaceyLuv
    Preferred 411 ID P22741
    Kind Regards, Lindsey Lacey

Verified Companion Companion Lindsey Lacey's Avatar
    I was walking from the parking area to the apartment door one night.
    In heels and a dress.
    I had looked all around and was being aware.
    Halfway there, I heard something behind me.
    Turned as he was on me.
    Going for what was going to be a chokehold.
    Shot as I fell back.
    My hand had been tucked and stable across my midsection.
    My gun had been in my hand since before I exited my vehicle.
    Where it belongs.
    Last edited by Lindsey Lacey; 05-15-2020 at 03:11 AM.
    DFW Airport Area
    Please Read Website
    Call And Introduce Yourself
    214-577-7501, No Text
    https://www.lindseylacey.com
    https://www.instagram.com/lindseylacey_dallasfortworth/
    https://twitter.com/LindseyLaceyLuv
    Preferred 411 ID P22741
    Kind Regards, Lindsey Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    This ^^^ diatribe was prompted by what? Shall we just take the Constitution, Bill of Rights and due process of law out back and off them as well?
    It is just something I've been thinking about and since not a lot happens here, and we are all locked up - I thought I'd see what others thought.

Those evil hateful fucks just need to be put down. Fuck the legal system with those crazy fucks. You put them down because it is not worth wasting your time with those nut jobs. You give them the permanent nap that they deserve and earned. They're not worth listening to in court so what's the point?

When you have that level of hate and malice in you, fuck due process. You put them in the ground where they belong so innocent people are not killed or harmed by their hatred.

I don't give a fuck how those crazy terrorist fuckers justify their evil acts by misinterpreting the Koran to kill innocent people. They just need to be terminated... I took a religion class in undergrad as an elective. I've read the Koran. I don't remember where it said for extremists to kill people for no fucking reason other than disrespect for human life and hatred.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey Lacey View Post
    I was walking from the parking area to the apartment door one night.
    In heels and a dress.
    I had looked all around and was being aware.
    Halfway there, I heard something behind me.
    Turned as he was on me.
    Going for what was going to be a chokehold.
    Shot as I fell back.
    My hand had been tucked and stable across my midsection.
    My gun had been in my hand since before I exited my vehicle.
    Where it belongs.
    Good for you!

I wouldn't incite ANY ideas that could get someone in deep sh*t.
    Renegades go to prison even though they might have good intentions.

Registered Male (Not Verified) BoinkBoink's Avatar
    WTF? So much anger. OP didn't get any pussy this week?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I understand your frustrations and reading local and national newspapers (websites) don't help. There will always be those who are physically stronger try and take advantage of the perceived weaker ones. I will say that if I were to witness anything like you mentioned, I would likely end up in prison for what I would do to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BoinkBoink View Post
    WTF? So much anger. OP didn't get any pussy this week?
    I get pussy anytime I want it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

I don't give a fuck how those crazy terrorist fuckers justify their evil acts by misinterpreting the Koran to kill innocent people. They just need to be terminated... I took a religion class in undergrad as an elective. I've read the Koran. I don't remember where it said for extremists to kill people for no fucking reason other than disrespect for human life and hatred.

- - - Updated - - -

*ANY* extremist is a threat. That religious class tell you how the example you pointed out picked up alot of what they do from the Irish? Just because the IRA gave a phone call first didn't mean people didn't die.

Let's not be selective.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    *any* mass murderer, serial killer, rapist, child abuser, "random" killer (like the guy who went around oak cliff/s. dallas shooting/killing people or the guy up in nova scotia).

if there's at least one verifiable eye witness, either capital punishment or life w/ out parole.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    *any* mass murderer, serial killer, rapist, child abuser, "random" killer (like the guy who went around oak cliff/s. dallas shooting/killing people or the guy up in nova scotia).

if there's at least one verifiable eye witness, either capital punishment or life w/ out parole.
    If it isn't a terrorist I think we need physical evidence in addition to eyewitness testimony. Too many of the wrongful convictions are based upon eyewitness testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    By the way, if you want to debate me about my previous post, unless you have 3 Ivy League degrees in economics, finance and accounting, don't waste your time with me because trust me, it's neither worth your time nor mine.

Does that sound arrogant? Of course it does. Is it true? Of course it is.

The thing is that I won't be arguing with ignorance all day because I've got much better shit to do.