Thread: Hobbyists Reviews

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hobbyists Reviews

Is there somewhere providers leave reviews about hobbyists? Was told my number and handle had bad comments somewhere from a provider today and not really sure why or if that was just her way of blowing me off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They have a private area just like we do on multiple sites. Watch whatever you post anywhere as well as your actions.

i honestly thought i have but its whatever. i usually see the same girls and rare that i venture out anyway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg View Post
    They have a private area just like we do on multiple sites. Watch whatever you post anywhere as well as your actions.
    I just read this post (https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?297861-NCNS) in the Alerts Section,
    Maggie states that there's a McNumber App that providers can use, so beware!

IMO it's best to let go or chill-out, if you don't get what you think you deserve or expected, we always have the option of spending our "she don't know about it money" somewhere different.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Wow!
    are the ladies not supposed to tell one another when someone hits us, cheats us, or NCNS us?
    IMO you should know that we speak to one another! It is a way we stay safe!
    I’m sure I’ll be attacked now, verbally! Thank you for that!

Darling you boys write reviews about us! Are we not aloud to tell one another about our experiences? If a gentleman hurts a Lady, are they not supposed to warn each other? Maybe if the Ladies weren’t afraid of the repercussions of doing so, it could help weed out some of the bad ones! Keeping us safer!
    I sure wish I had all the time back that’s been wasted by people that contact me asking for pictures Or asking for details about what I do, but have no intentions of wanting a real encounter! Hours of weeding through time wasters! Several ladies have had to deal with one in OKC that requests for them to come to a place, then he’s not there! SO YES WE NEED A PLACE TO BE ABLE TO WARN EACH OTHER?
    You’re allowed to have a area that you can write reviews about us, but we’re not allowed to see them, we’re not allowed to know what they say. The place I’m speaking of is public domain anybody can see it, not trying to hide anything?

once again thank you for calling that out! I’m sure there will be some shit started for me now!

What a way to wake up on your Birthday! Lol
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThatOneGuy4171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    Wow!
    are the ladies not supposed to tell one another when someone hits us, cheats us, or NCNS us?

Darling you boys write reviews about us! Are we not aloud to tell one another about our experiences? If a gentleman hurts a Lady, are they not supposed to warn each other? Maybe if the Ladies weren’t afraid of the repercussions of doing so, it could help weed out some of the bad ones! Keeping us safer!
    I sure wish I had all the time back that’s been wasted by people that contact me asking for pictures Or asking for details about what I do, but have no intentions of wanting a real encounter! Hours of weeding through time wasters! Several ladies have had to deal with one in OKC that requests for them to come to a place, then he’s not there! SO YES WE NEED A PLACE TO BE ABLE TO WARN EACH OTHER?
    You’re allowed to have a area that you can write reviews about us, but we’re not allowed to see them, we’re not allowed to know what they say. The place I’m speaking of is public domain anybody can see it, not trying to hide anything?

once again thank you for calling that out! I’m sure there will be some shit started for me now!

Happy belated birthday!
    I don't think they were saying providers shouldn't have a place to talk to each other and warn each other. In my opinion, it's only fair, for the reasons you stated. I think they were just trying to let guys know it exists. Both sides of the hobby have to deal with NCNS and worse, so it's good to stick together and work with each other.
    Glad to see you around, Maggie dear. =)

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiejewel View Post
    Wow!

I for one agree with you girl!!!! So much goes in this on both sides seems not only fair but right. Happy late Birthday. Again 100%agree with u

Verified Companion Companion Avion Taylor's Avatar
    I agree we should be able to talk to each other about issues we have experienced. Good or bad it feels good to be in the know.
    Xo hugs
    SEXXXY GIRLFRIEND! GODDESS
    DOM, T4B
    Couple Friendly
    I FMTY
    I provide NO BBS
    Appointments are necessary to give me time to Screen.
    Find me P411 or twitter @aviontaylor2
    https://onlyfans.com/86440404/aviontaylor
    Xoxo
    Avion Taylor
    Hey! This is my new phone number (801)719-5949

That wasn't the point at all. I was just curious. Someone called me dirty and nasty eccie dude and my hygiene is always on point, especially when it comes to knowing someone may be down by my twig and berries. I guess some people say shit to just say shit. Doesn't bother me bc I know the truth. I was just curious. You all should talk to each other. Its dangerous for us but even more so for the girls

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You gals should warn each other. You need to weed out the bad clients. I never ask for pictures or waste time. The last provider I seen said there are a few guys stalking them. Driving by their place when they don't have an appointment and such. You girls stay safe.