Thread: Private M&G with Seductrix4U and Vivienne Isabella

Thumbs up Private M&G with Seductrix4U and Vivienne Isabella

Hi gents, have you ever wanted to meet a couple of nice and naughty ladies "off the clock"--just to see how things mesh?

Well, here's your opportunity! Vivienne Isabella and myself love to have gents take us out for drinkie poos. We usually hang out for an hour, which gives everyone long enough to have some fun and hopefully a fellow can make an informed decision about our personalities and appearances within that time. We get the pleasure of your company, and you get flirted with by two fun women and the bar tab (thank you in advance for your generosity)!

We will be very selective of the company we keep. No newbies will be invited so please be a verifiable gent. We both work RW jobs so scheduling can sometimes be a pain but hopefully, the anticipation of meeting us will keep a tight tent in your pants until you get the real thing!

Please PM me if interested. You can check out my photos in my album, and Vivienne Isabella can be found on P411 at https://preferred411.com/P269268. If you like the way Mary J. Blige looks, you'll love my girl, Vivienne! They're twinsies!

Let's get this party started, boys. There's no time like the present to make some new friends!
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 04-29-2018 at 12:35 PM.