Chapter 11

It is All Over

I could tell he was done! Sam rolled over on his side with his back to his lover. She snuggled in next to him. Through an arm over and begin to flip his cock ring back and forth, playing with the crescent wrench and nuts. There was no action left in the toolbox. He went to sleep. I watched as my wife went to sleep holding his limp meat.

Sam came out of the bedroom early in the morning. I acted like he had awaken me. Sam asked how I was doing. I told him that I didn’t remember much. I had passed out in the car after my little fluke. That sometime in the night I had managed to get in the house, but passed out on the floor. I hoped Janice had not been too much trouble.

Sam told me no trouble at all, that I did not miss anything. The two of them had a couple more drinks waiting on me to come in from my mishap. That Janice had fallen asleep and he had helped her get to bed. That when he had her safely in bed he put his head on the pillow for a second to relax and was instantly asleep. Such a nice guy to make sure my wife got to bed safely! That when he had just gotten up it took him a while to figure out where he was.

Sam thanked me for the evening and said to be sure and tell Janice how good she was to him. That she was such a wonderful girl and good wife, I was a lucky man. I told him to call soon. He left and I went into the bedroom.

Janice was still asleep. I woke her up. She said “OH my head; what the hell happened last night? I don’t even remember leaving the restaurant. I must have been drugged” I said “You don’t remember Sam coming home with us?” She shook her head no. I continued “He came home with us and has left you a gift along with his contribution. She looked curiously at me. I pointed to the night stand. She gasped “What did I do? Please tell me!”

I said “I will tell you what I remember. We all left the bar together to get something to eat. You and Sam sat in the passenger seat together. Y’all started getting it on right there. Well I hate to say it but you sucked Sam’s decorated penis. You were most interested in his ring.

I got us home safely. When I parked you jerked me off. At that point I must’ve passed out. I woke up some time later and tried to go to bed but the door was locked. I tried to make it to my recliner but ended up asleep on the floor; where I woke up this morning.

Now it’s your turn to tell me what happened in here?” She just kept saying she didn’t remember.

Some day that video will come in handy.

Sam called Janice the next week and said he would like to fix her a special dinner if she wanted to come over. That he wanted to do something exceptional for her since she had been so special to him. I told her I had no idea what he was talking about. But if she went to dinner she might find out what happened after our few drinks. After all she didn’t wanna break his poor little heart!

To Be Continued....