Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Verity Rose: Verity Rose aka Valerie Moon from eccie. Young BS

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar

No FUCKING texting during the sessions providers!!!

Wow - nice honest review and a well deserved NO recommendation. I hate young stupid providers.

If any provider text during a session, I get up and leave.

Most of these chicks don’t understand that it’s the hobbiest time and it more than rude to be setting up your next appointment during the session. Of course it’s always and family member, or some other bullshit issue that they have to take care of right there and then.

I had a provider that was taking calls, I left her some money to be nice and left. WTF!!

She’s definitely off the list.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    We need more reviews like this. Thank you sir
    Always look out for #1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    That’s a damn shame. I was gonna be all over this chick!! I liked the black hair pics better then the blonde pics... but I will be passing on this one because I know the feeling michaelson267 is talking about. Getting cheated out of a session sucks.

This is also why I set my limits at 150 for hhr. Only one experience I have had with providers over the 150 Mark has been worth it, but the way she acted before the visit almost prevented the visit from happening. She acted like she was doing me a favor.

There have been only a few below the 150hhr mark has been a disaster. Two of them were robberies.

In my experiences, The high dollar ladies seem to think they are special, they are doing you a favor by seeing you. That in turn seems to give them the idea that simply laying down on the bed is all they need to do. If they do anything else it is upcharged or attitude is given. Again, these have been my experiences, and these are my opinions, but it sure seems to hold true for the most part in my experiences.. and before you WK’s start spreading rumors and getting ladies all worked up, all of them will tell you, my hygiene is excellent, my timing is excellent, my communication is excellent and I am a complete gentleman to every lady I see, even to the ladies that have cheated me in a session. I don’t haggle them on price, I ask what they charge if I can’t find it, they tell me and if it’s in my range, we set up appointments. If it’s not, I thank them and apologize for bothering them. If they try to see me from there, that’s on them, I just tell them what my limits are, they decide if they want to accept it. But I don’t haggle them.

This is also why I don’t listen to the “unverified” reviews, even if they been on here for years....

first off, why if you have been on here for years, have you not gotten verified??
    Two, why is it, you are the only review that a particular provider did an amazing job with?? Just seems a bit sketchy to me. Not that it can’t happen but it is odd that season hobbyists get shitty service but you got great service.
    Three, I automatically assume it is a fake profile made by the provider or her handler, to boost her business. We all know that never happens right, lol.
    Last edited by Corpusprowler; 05-14-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Mr. President. I could not find any review on this handle. Do you have the link? Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD honest_abe's Avatar
    her previous handle was guested..

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2