Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Straight-up Fuking thread!

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    My preference is usually the sensual kissing and slow fukin so we get in a rhythm together.

Every once in a while, though, I'll meet a provider who brings the animal out of me. Harder kissed, hard riding, up against the wall fukin.

(saw this thread title and almost thought this was Shinepro's doing at first, but he would've used "Fooking!")
    Mmmm, hello bad boy
    #Preferred411: P156312
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Quote Originally Posted by n0laARIES87 View Post
    I'm happy 2 oblige & adapt for whatever the mood calls for, but if I had 2 make a choice(& I know I may lose sum 'dude points' in the macho area), i'd have to go with group A. I enjoy sensuality.
    That’s the Aries in you!
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    That's why these terms were "invented"

GFE

PSE
    YMMV I think I have this correct - meaning a lady is different with each partner, depending on the sexual connection.
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Depends on the lady...

Usually with my chocolate sistas, I pound it like it's my last.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    Depends on the lady...

Usually with my chocolate sistas, I pound it like it's my last.
    Why only with them
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady + Tramp View Post
    Ditto girl

Hell, I’m no where submissive at all. I was dating someone last year and the sex was so boring... even though he always pounding the Kitty hard. It was so boring I stopped him in mid way and asked him to tie me up while he was fucking me.

Sometimes us ladies need a hard pounding.
    If he was pounding you hard and you had to stop him then his winky wasn’t big enough!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is dorthy saying she likes a good pounding too?

Slow creep for me then beat mode. And it from back....,I like the see it jiggle so more creep n bounce the better.....beat after I get my mental high.

I like both, especially a lot of kissing and rubbing to start with. but sometimes I love to get a woman bent forward on the edge of a bed or table and then pound her like an animal while I pull her hair.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    One is not better than the other, and to have a truly satisfying experience you need to match your partners mood and sensuality which changes at intervals during the session. The best lovemaking is to have a mix of both....transitioning from one to the other at the right time. Above all it cannot be faked or overdone. It's definitely an art. For longer sessions when there are 2 or 3 rounds (my preferance) instead of the half hour..in and out...It makes it easier to engage in the right amount of passion and pounding while relaxing and getting to know each other.
    Having a physical attraction and some chemistry between the provider and client allows it to happen...that often requires repeat sessions to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Why only with them
    I, 2nd that question/remark?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    If he was pounding you hard and you had to stop him then his winky wasn’t big enough!
    Above average. I’d be hurting for nearly a week he fuked so hard. It was just plain boring! Honey, lets go upstairs to the bedroom and have sex....Fuk that shit dammit! Fuk me right here and NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMartin View Post
    One is not better than the other, and to have a truly satisfying experience you need to match your partners mood and sensuality which changes at intervals during the session. The best lovemaking is to have a mix of both....transitioning from one to the other at the right time. Above all it cannot be faked or overdone. It's definitely an art. For longer sessions when there are 2 or 3 rounds (my preferance) instead of the half hour..in and out...It makes it easier to engage in the right amount of passion and pounding while relaxing and getting to know each other.
    Having a physical attraction and some chemistry between the provider and client allows it to happen...that often requires repeat sessions to achieve.
    Spoken, like we have met before *wink

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
    I like both, especially a lot of kissing and rubbing to start with. but sometimes I love to get a woman bent forward on the edge of a bed or table and then pound her like an animal while I pull her hair.

Where can I place an order?
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lady/Tramp,

What do you like?

Tell us about some of your favorite experiences

Quote Originally Posted by Houstons View Post
    Lady/Tramp,

What do you like?
    Tell us about some of your favorite experiences

As I started to write this long version of what I like. I thought to myself...
    I’m different with every one I meet. Whether it’s hobby related or personal. I’ve had some amazing experiences.
    But 1) I don’t want to make anyone jealous 2) I wouldn’t want to disappoint you if what I described, didn’t play out the same if it’s what you also wanted. In fact, I have had many PSExperiences. I just don’t advertise it, because it’s something that just happens natural, depending on who you are with. I mean, everything I do depends on the chemistry you bring out in me. If it were ME..... we would be out in the woods and I’ll be the Cougar and you’ll be my prey.

Anyone experience a primal / prey adventure for over 4 hours?

I have....

It’s one where you get worked up and moving from one object to the next....floor, bed, over the tub, couch, then back to the bed again.
    It’s a sweaty workout. But damn worth it!
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar

Anyone experience a primal / prey adventure for over 4 hours?

I have....

It’s one where you get worked up and moving from one object to the next....floor, bed, over the tub, couch, then back to the bed again.
    It’s a sweaty workout. But damn worth it!
    Your avatar's carbing up scene takes on an entirely different light now...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Your avatar's carbing up scene takes on an entirely different light now...

Care to embellish a little?

Well, there was a time I left my front door open, was found laying naked on the dining room table with sushi.
    Samantha T Ramp 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Care to embellish a little?
    Lady and her guy sharing a bowl of carbloaded pasta. They start eating the same noodle from different ends until their lips meet. Not hard to envision sensual kissing that turns to naked groping on the carpet and soon there is alfredo sauce where the sun doesn't shine and garlic/butter spread places Julia Child would NOT approve of. Afterward, wash it all down with a good bottle of wine...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast