Thread: Sexy, Sultry, and such a SLUT🍑 FtW's MILF with the Mouth, BEST BBBJ IN DFW💋

Verified Companion Companion Heidi.Fly's Avatar

Sexy, Sultry, and such a SLUT🍑 FtW's MILF with the Mouth, BEST BBBJ IN DFW💋

Hey Y'all, It's your favorite Fort Worth SLUT, Heidi Fly!!

Y'all know I'm horny all day long and I know you are too. Let's rub our naughty bits together and see if we catch fire! I host an array of talents to enjoy. Such as, the TRUE GFE, POWERHOUSE PSE, amazing IOP, bbbj, bls, cim, cof, hj, ff, lfk, daty, dirty talk, cockworship, mpcfs, and, of course, msog (in Hr only). But my absolute favorite is my world famous, gold medal winning, BBBJ. I LOVE SUCKING COCK and it shows! Come on over and see what the fuss is all about.

Looking for a visit flavored with FETISH? I also enjoy Roleplay, SPH, JOI, CBT, smoking, edging, mutual masturbation, tease and denial, cuckold, MFM, Spit-roasting, Tag Team, voyeurism, strap-on play, face sitting, smothering, etc. Don't be afraid to ask!

Looking for an EARTH-SHATTERING POP ~ I love PEGGING!! Pegging virgins is my specialty, and yes, I have a small attachment for you. Experienced lady-cock-lovers will also love this orgasmic experience with me, and yes, I have bigger attachments for you. Sensual and Intense is how my clients often describe it. Come try it and have the best POP since you were in high school! ~ You know you want it!! ~

Ready Now In Fort Worth!!

Please NO AA. It's just not my thing.
    Absolutely NO bbfs! Absolutely NO Greek! Absolutely NO pics/video!!
    Attachment 17234Attachment 17235Attachment 17239
    Last edited by Heidi.Fly; 04-28-2018 at 01:46 PM.