Companion's Handle: Annie-pie
Date of Visit: 05/04/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 469-981-0896
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?89105-Annie_pie
City, State: Oklahoma City, OK
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM, HJ, Breast worship, Stripper slide, facesitting, booty call, daty, fiv,
good convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHr
Donation: 1.5+.4 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: Brunette long
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Very attractive, girl next door type, 5'9, 160, curvy firm body, little pooch, clit rings, round booty, puffy nipples c-cup, overall an 8 or 9
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Found her on RR, she responded quickly to my text, was available on short notice and scheduled without any lengthy text. Her incall is neat, clean private residence, greeting was friendly and warm, for a short-notice appointment, with a provider that didn't have a bunch of current & positive reviews, I was very satisfied with my selection. She has the skills that work for me, and our chemistry worked well, she is sweet and classy style. This visit reminded me of my first time with Kami405. I enjoyed myself, had more fun than usual, left very satisfied, mainly looking forward to seeing her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.