Thread: Best Hotel Bar in Houston?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Best Hotel Bar in Houston?

Just wondering, whats the best hotel bar in Houston? Nicest setting? Busiest? Most action for pickups? Most Working Girls?

When I was a young guy, I would hang out a Doubletree Hotel bar. The Southwest Airline Flight Attendants would stay there!!!

Thanks in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I haven't done the hotel pick-up since I was a young(er) guy in San Francisco, but Hotel Derek has lots of events and can be great. I also had a very interesting conversation at the ZaZa a few years ago...I still regret that I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the proposition! Finally, I haven't tried this in Houston, but have generally had decent luck at Embassy Suites when travelling - the complementary happy hour draws out the more social work crowd.

I think restaurants may be better than hotels in this city though...I've seen and had conversations with working girls at Moxie's and Steak 48 in the Galleria.

(First post for a longtime lurker!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cl703 View Post
    I haven't done the hotel pick-up since I was a young(er) guy in San Francisco, but Hotel Derek has lots of events and can be great. I also had a very interesting conversation at the ZaZa a few years ago...I still regret that I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the proposition! Finally, I haven't tried this in Houston, but have generally had decent luck at Embassy Suites when travelling - the complementary happy hour draws out the more social work crowd.

I think restaurants may be better than hotels in this city though...I've seen and had conversations with working girls at Moxie's and Steak 48 in the Galleria.

(First post for a longtime lurker!)
    Hotel Derek gets my vote...I met my all time favorite there and now she is long retired. Moxie's and Steak 48 are very costly trips just to take a chance at something.

There is a small corner close to galleria, I forget the name but something like Patio, anytime a lady is sitting alone, which happens often, she probably stays close by and is there to hookup.

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Hotel Derek
    Dress to impress
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

FLEXIBLE OUTCALL LOCATIONS
    CW -- PSE FETISH PLAYMATE

STEP #1-->>Read My AboutMe/Profile
    Updated Daily/Hourly

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hotel Derek would be my choice but Italia is right...dress well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Please let me no when available

Quote Originally Posted by Driner818 View Post
    Please let me no when available
    LOL...huh wut?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    IS it called FUAD?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Don't have much experience/luck with hotel bars but can attest to the fact that a lot of high end upscale restaurants'(think flashy) bars are great. Have been meaning to check out hotel bars but I feel weird if I'm not there staying at the hotel. As far as hotel derek goes, they have a reputation for being hostile to swers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Hotel Derek, Hotel Zaza, & Four seasons are good choices.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell