Thread: Hey Y’all – just moved down here from the North East !!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar

Thumbs up Hey Y’all – just moved down here from the North East !!

Been in the hobby for a couple of years and found this site. Looking forward to posting some nice reviews as I get to meet you. Can’t wait to set some roots down here. I don’t post often, but when I do, I hope it’s meaningful and helps a fellow hobbyist. We all have different reasons, and that’s what unites us in meeting that carnal desire we all long for. Safety and discretion are what I am all about, and I expect the same with whom I meet.

Let’s chat about food.

I haven’t found a good NY slice of pizza yet, please help me here. How about Carshon’s? I heard the Rueben is excellent. I’ve been told Cuco in North Richland Hills has the best Cuban sandwich. Can anyone else verify this? BBQ spots I’ve been told are all in Dallas (F-Them!) Cattleack and Lockhart? What’s good in Fort Worth? Scat lounge is the best jazz spot, can’t wait to get back in there after the ‘rona. Been there a few years back and had a wonderful night.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Bobbieb1234

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gotta Try Cucos I guess

I think Enzos is the one of the best slices Ive had of all the places ive been in the world

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Welcome to OH2 and Texas

Registered Female (Not Verified) _DecemberTheGreat's Avatar
    Hello
    In houston till 5/9
    Austin Tx 5/9 -5/10 incalls ok private location
    200hR specials Fetish ok fantasies ok.
    Dallas tx 5/10- 5/12 specials.

Sassy Southern Bell. sexxc and Fun
    Ask about fetishes
    [B]Built to Satisfy[B]

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For Pizza check out the Big Apple Cafe, it's west on Trinity Blvd off Hwy360. Same owner (from NY) has a deli, NYPD, a few blocks south on 157 off Hwy183.